Renegade Origin

Renegade/Yuki's POV 7 years ago 11 years old Yuki.

“Let me tell you a tale.”

“a tale filled with harsh reality and bloodshed.”

Yes. I remember everything those good days that I was innocent and didn't know a thing about heroes and their dark society, all I know is that I wanted to be one of them. Saving the day and helping others, but since I have a Restore quirk I was only useful as a healer.

"Yuki, why do insist becoming like Tenko?!" Dad questioned me one day "do you want to end up hurting your own family?!"

And of course, Dad never wanted his children to get influence by heroes. Tenko-nii move to Musutafu to attend UA at close distance, while I was left with my family and a father who loathe heroes.

"because I want to save people, despite I don't have any combat abilities" I answer.

"don't be a fool Yuki, heroes always hurt their family. Don't end up just like your Grandmother" and with that Dad storm off to work.

"No Dad... I just... I just want you to believe in heroes..." I mumble looking down helding my tears trying not to crying.

All those times I hid those feelings of discourage, Dad told me about Grandma who left him to another family. I believe Grandma did that to keep Dad safe, heroes had their reasons why they keep everyone safe, right?

And of course I listen to my foolish thoughts believing I can be a Hero to help others.

"Yuki!"

I turn to see "oh, Toya Senpai" I face a white hair third year UA student "is my brother not with you?" I asked.

"nope, he's currently with his friends right now" Toya said chuckling thenI notice someone behind him "but anyway, I want you to meet my little brother Shoto" he step away.

I see a half-red and half-white hair boy his eyes are heterochromia, he's quite handsome I stared at him as I extend my hand "I'm Yuki Shimura, you can call me Yuki" I smiled.

The boy was a bit shy "I'm Shoto, Shoto Todoroki" he introduce himself "you're... you're quite pretty, Yuki" he said.

I blush a bit as I caress my cheeks "thanks Shoto, you're quite handsome yourself" I suddenly said.

I realize I said something I shouldn't have but it felt like Shoto and I blush looking away, while Toya Senpai is laughing...

"What is going on here?!"

I turn to see "Tenko-nii, how long you've been standing there?" I asked.

"I just got here, and I see you've introduce your little brother to my little sister, Todoroki" Tenko said to Toya Senpai.

"ehaha, you know I've always wanted Shoto to meet Yuki" Toya Senpai chuckled.

And that day I gues Tenko-nii always watch over me and Shoto whenever Toya Senpai brought him. A year later Shoto invited me to a cultural festival in Musutafu, and also Tenko-nii said he'll be guarding me, so I was wearing my blue sakura design yukata my hair is tied up.

I ran down the stairs to see Tenko-nii's eyes widen as I twirl around "Tenko-nii, how do I look?" I asked.

Tenko appproach as he smiled "you look cute" he said.

"Yay! Tenko called cute, am I cute Mom?" I turn to Mom.

Mom chuckled "more like pretty wonderful" she said "now go on, you might miss your train there."

"lets go, Tenko!"

Shoto's POV

I'm so nervous I asked her out now Toya-nii is standing right beside me who just couldn't stop teasing me.