Cooperation

Yuki's POV

Looks like our next test is all about rescue, I got to use all that I've learn from every hero lessons I learned... the figure of the exam and it's terrain, it's just like in Kamino. I remember all those heroes use all their quirks to search and rescue people, since I learn so much I got to use my power to calm and rescue others...

“Yagi” Iida called

“yeah, I know” I respond “they might be modeling this after Kamino”

“back then, we did what we could to keep Bakugou from the villains” he remember “we were intent on not getting in the way of the pros. Amidst of all that, there were many casualties”

“let's do our best” I said “let's do our best to pass this exam”

Shoto's POV

I can see Yuki and Iida are discussing they're strategy. She's a smart person enough to strategize a rescue mission, I remember how she planned to rescue Bakugou during in Kamino.

I look on my side I heard the students from Shiketsu, talking about one of their classmates was took down by Bakugou and wanted to establish a good relationship with UA...

A good relationship? I remember that guy the one with the crew cut... I feel something off, like he got a problem with me?

“hold on, you with the crew cut?” I called him

He stopped

“did I do something to offend you?” I ask

He turn to me “ohh? Welp M'aplogies but... the truth is Endeavor's boy... I hate you both” he glared “since that time, it look likes your demeanor has changed a little bit, but... those eyes of yours... they're the same as Endeavor's”

‘my father's... eyes....’ I thought

“if the two of you have a problem you better take it outside after the exam” Yuki spook right in front of me and she looks serious “remember you two this is an exam, it's best to not take your personal feelings if you want to pass...”

They stared at each other.

But he grinned then pat Yuki's shoulder “your eyes, they're different. They're the same as All Might's” he said to Yuki “and sorry for bringing this up” then he left...

Yuki breath out and turn to me “seriously Shoto? Don't start something or he did start it?” she said

“sorry, I was just asking him” I excuse

Then Yuki pat my shoulder “just promise you won't do something personal during this exam, you might end up failing...” she said

“sure, sorry” I apologize

Then we heard the bell ringed.

“looks that's our cue” she said

Yuki's POV

Our test has already begun, okay it's all about the villains commit an act of terrorism numerous buildings has fallen, our task is to save as many lives as possible... the truth is the people we're saving are more like actors.

After that we sprint up to find many people as possible

“everyone listen! Gather as many lives as you can” I said

Then I heard a voice, I follow the voice I saw a child crying. I slid down to stop

I smiled “everything is gonna be alright now, you're safe now young man” I said

“did you just sound yourself as All Might?” Kirishima said

Then I took my cape off then wrap it around the child