The Truth Beyond the Lies

Izuku's POV

"Miss Mara, why are you telling me this?" I asked

"I can tell you're a good friend to Yuki" Miss Mara said "it reminds me when I was so little"

"I too was an Orphan to this Orphanage, my parents died in a terrible accident. So I was sent here to live, I use my quirk on studies, but the way I saw my caretaker it was very beautiful."

"she told me a lot of good things, and some things that can be hidden. She speaks the truth then I saw her memories, she married woman yet couldn't have a child then her husband died of a villain attack."

"soon she start working as a caretaker here at the orphanage, what she been through was sad but what she taught me a true to her heart."

"and so I became like her, I may not be a Hero. But I became a mother for those children who had tragic past."

Miss Mara finished her story "I see, you're a wonderful person" I said "I can see why every children loved you."

Miss Mara smiled then she stood up and walk towards the shelf and took out a boxs and she settle it down full of dust "*cough* sorry its been so long that I kept this box" she said then she opened it.

Whats inside the boxs was Yuki's photo's of her childhood in the orphanage.

"this is Yuki?" I asked

Miss Mara nodded "she's a very kind girl, that makes everyone feel safe and warm" she said "the first time I saw her, she at the doorstep..."

"it was dark, that someone was at the door and that's when I saw her crying..."

"I held her around my arms and so I saw her memories, it seems like her brother was the one who left her here"

Miss Mara became teary as she wipe her tears. 

"Miss Mara-"

"no, I'm fine" Miss Mara said "remembering childrens past was very sad, but Yuki's past was a tragedy."

"she might be a small baby back then but she was very happy towards her family, especially her brother" Miss Mara explain "the last memory of her brother is that Yuki hold him one last time as he ran away left..."

I felt sad hearing this 

"as Yuki grew, she use her quirk to help others" Miss Mara said "she heal the other childrens injuries and helping them recover fro  their terrible past."

"she do became sad that the other kids get adopted to another family, she sometimes cry alone wanted to know why no one adopts her or the reason why she was left here"

"till one day..."

Flashback

Miss Mara walking towards the same spot where Yuki is, as she heard a cry. She rush towards the cry as she saw Yuki crying with a broken arm.

"Yuki what happened?!" Miss Mara hurry and mended Yuki 

"My Quirk manifested... hic..." Yuki sniffles

"you're quirk? Yuki what are you-" Miss Mara used her quirk on Yuki as she check the memories of Yuki using restore are fading.

Present day

"and that what happened" Miss Mara continues "Yuki doesn't remember about her quirk Restore. But everytime she get injured her restore quirk starts to repair her injuries without her even knowing"

"it's beyond me, so its up to her to solve things out"

"I see" I said "so this orphanage, was the one giving donations was All Might?"