My Turn

Yuki's POV

After I heard those words 'next, it's your turn now' I felt shock now that the symbol of peace can no longer fight the symbol of peace is dead. After that we took Bakugou to the police to ensure his safety.

"glad that is over" Iida said "where you going, Yagi?"

I pause "I think... I'm going to visit my Dad"

"right now, he's being confine at this time" Yaomomo said

"I know, I have to be there for him. And I got a lot of explaining to do with Dad" I said

"I see"

"well see you guys" the I ran

After that the others went home while I head to the hospital where Dad is staying. 'Dad, I know what those words mean.'

Meanwhile

"the embers inside me have gone out" All Might said while resting on the hospital bed "the symbol of peace is dead... however" he pause "there's something that I must do."

"Tomura Shigaraki" Gran Torino mentioned "Shimura's grandson..." he pause "also Yuki's brother..."

"that's just what All for One said, right?" Tsukauchi said "that's not very much to go on the two of you didn't have any interaction with Shimura's family?"

"no..." Gran Torino answer

"why not?" Tsukauhi ask

"Shimura's husband was killed, she put her child in a foster care to keep her child from the hero world" Gran Torino explain "she told us Toshinori and me that she didn't want us to have any contact with the child even if the worst were to happen."

"so your promise to the deceased backfired..." Tsukauchi mumbles "that's sad"

All Might clench his fist "the blood relationship that my master severed for the sake of peace...!" All Might said "I must find Shigaraki... find him and-"

"No, what're you planning to do once you find him?" Gran Torino ask "you're not looking at him as a villain anymore you will definitely hesitate, no matter who he's related, he's still a criminal even he's the girl's brother."

"Tsukauchi and I will investigate Shigaraki here on out" Gran Torino said "you stay on UA and do everything you should be doing. Even if you cannot be the symbol of peace anymore you're still a father and All Might."

Shoto's POV

I can see the news about All Might, I bet Yuki is worried and upset about All Might. I wasn't there beside her when she was cheering out for him, she always support us even in hard times.

"welcome home" Fuyumi greeted "oh something crazy is happening, Shoto"

I took off my shoes

"I was so worried you didn't return my message after you went to see Mom and Yuki!"

"sorry, sis" I apologize

Suddenly I felt a shock in the house

"he came a little while ago, and he's been like that ever since" Fuyumi said