Liberator

Renegade's POV

It has been a year Master has allowed me to go outside, the first thing I went is my home but in the condition I mustn't show myself. And sure enough nothing has change I snuck through the neighborhood as I sneak inside my room.

I check everything and nothing has changed, my stuff is still there but I can gues Mom is cleaning my room since I notice its spotless clean. Suddenly I heard footsteps climbing up I quickly escape to the window then close it gently, I peak who enter my room and it was Mom.

I use my senses enhancement and she seemed to be talking "ufu there clean..." she said as she slide her fingers through the shelf "Yuki... I really wish you were here..." she then started to cry. But then Dad came inside then hug Mom "Nao, it's alright... it's alright..." he said "I miss her too."

Hearing those made me pity them, but I had to stick to my conditions and if they knew I'm alive they might be in danger because of those heroes.

"Woof! Woof!"

I look down to see "Mon-chan!" I got surprised as I hop down as she ran circle around me and bark I smiled as she drop the ball "sorry Mon-chan, I won't be able to stay here" I said as Mon-chan drop her ears, I pity her so I then throw the ball as she follow and catch it as she bark happily. I use Restore to Mon-chan so she can have no illness or incase of injuries, that way she can live a long dog life.

I play with her a little till I heard some foot steps coming down, I threw the ball away as I hid behind the neighborhood wall, as I enhance my hearing senses.

"Mon-chan, what are you excited about?" Dad question the dog I peak out to see he pick the ball from Mon-han's mouth "Mon-chan, Yuki isn't coming back" he said "I know you're waiting for her to come home."

I felt sadden hearing those so I just left.

Shoto's POV

It has been months ever since her death and I've train so hard just to not repeat the same thing.

I look at my palm then grip.

Once I enter UA I'll aim for the top, I'll make my dreams come true for Yuki.

Tenko's POV

There's no time for mopping and discourage, if Yuki were to see me right now she would encourage me more. She's the reason I came this far.

I stood up straight fix myself and wear my uniform.

I won't let her efforts go to waste!

Renegade POV

Here I am walking on a rainy day, felt like ages the last time I walk alone, I just went out on a walk alone all I have to do is call Kurogiri if I'm done with my walk.

"huh?" I saw a little girl running at other side straight to the road.

"hah.. hah... kya!" she tripped and fell on her knees.

My senses sharpens I saw a car speeding up, I ran towards her as I jump carrying her as I jump on the other side of the street.

"WATCH IT YOU VERMINS!" yelled out the driver of the car as he got away.

"hmph!" I get pissed off by the driver, maybe I'll get him later. I look at the little girl she has bandages all over her "What happened little girl? Why are you running in the rain?" I patted her head she was scared but then started to sniffle.

Present time at the hideout.

"so thats what happened, Master" I said "can I take them in?"

"of course, I trust your decisions" Master said behind the screen "oh, by the way I'm making contacts so I might take a while on your progress."