Darken Change

Nights Earlier Yuki's POV

I'm at the hospital visiting Gran Torino. "I'm here, Gran Torino" I said still wearing my hood up, I had Izuku behind me and Dad, Hawks and Best Jeanist waiting outside the door.

"tell me, what did your Grandmother told you inside One for All?" Gran Torino questioned.

As I explain him everything that happen that day.

"I see, kid you are doing the same thing your Grandmother did" Gran Torino said "she left your father to be safe, now you are leaving your friends for their safety. I don't blame you..."

"Izuku Midoriya, come forward" He called.

"yes sir!" Izuku approached.

Gran Torino then hand something to Izuku my eyes widen "keep it, I want you to stay by her side" he said to him. "but sir I'm not worthy of such thing" Izuku said, "listen, Yuki might be strong and capable of herself but I can tell she's reckless enough to get herself in trouble or a life or death situation" Gran Torino mentioned.

I chuckled hearing that from him. Still as protective as ever...

Present time Izuku's POV

It has been a week ever since that night. I made a vow to protect Yuki but the looks of it, she has changed from the past run-in-missions. She's not even touching her food she's not eating properly, she kept looking down with her hood on.

"Yuki, you haven't touch your food" I worry.

She nodded and sigh "I'm alright, I don't have the apetite..." she reponded still her head down.

I couldn't take it anymore "Yuki you've been acting this way ever since I'm only gone with Endeavor for short time" I said "but when I return you are not the same person!"

Yuki didn't respond, I became angry as I pull hood up as everything went slow my eyes widen "wha..." I reacted in shock "Yuki your hair!" I pointed that it is almost complete white resembles like her brother "its all white! What happened!?"

Yuki let out a sigh once again "I'll tell you..." she said with such empty expression.

Days ago Yuki's POV.

That day we were patrolling the night at the heavy rain I heard a commotion nearby, I stop as I dash towards there to see giant mouse girl was being accused.

"HEY STOP THAT!" I yelled as I diverted the attack protecting girl as I float down"its a rainy night the tensions are high" I said calming the giant girl as I face the spook civillians "this person is not your enemy please stand down."

The civillians gritted their teeth as they ran away "if she's innocent then she should stop being innocent" as their footsteps faded away.

I turn up towards the girl "are you alright?" I asked, "I'm ok" she answer "I was late for evacuation" she explained. "this town used to be safer so I thought if I stay is should be ok, but things have gotten worst. Squeek..."

"So I thought making my way to the evacuation center... at the school... I ran away... Squeek.. but one of the casualties began to emerge... I was so scared..."

"I'm sorry... I was just so squeekin' scared-!" she sobbed.

I pick up her umbrella float up give it to her "at times like this people are scared" I comforted her "things will get back to normal soon..." I told her "I suggest you go to UA, I am certain many will help you there."

The girl nodded "thank you."

I look to see a car arriving as I turn my heels away and float "I have to go now" I said "All Might please take good care of her."