True Feelings

Shoto's POV

I pulled Midoriya aside somewhere no one can hear our conversation.

"Todoroki, what do you want to talk about?" Midoriya questioned.

I open my mouth "the reason I declared my challenge on you, its because I see you and All Might are so close" I said remembering those days I notice Midoriya always hang out with All Might.

"if you're somehow connected to the number 1 hero, it gives me the more reason to challenge you."

"wait a minute?! But why?!" Midoriya asked.

I look at my left palm "2 years ago, I used to have a friend..." I answer as I remember her smiles and warmth "she was so kindhearted and warm, she understood everything I've been through."

"she dreamt to be a hero, however her quirk only has the ability to heal. Her father discourage her dreams, so I vow that she and I will become heroes and I would protect her, then prove her father wrong."

I look down "but then she got murdered by a villain, at Juban high"

"My brother was there he didn't let me see her corpse because she was killed badly that no one could recognized her. The only thing in one piece that came back was the hairpin I gave her..."

"that day I was so lost, but my father didn't care because the girl who was suppose to be my match died."

"that made me hate him, she treated her somekind of object forcing me to her. And of course I do have feelings for her, but I don't want to force her to like me."

"so that time he use his flames, this scar was from him. It did burn, but what really hurt me most is that she disappeared from my life and how my father treated her."

"that day I told him, that I'll prove him how wrong his ways are. And he'll regret how he treated Yuki like that!"

"wait, Yuki?" Midoriya repeated as he look down.

"if I somehow defeat you, I'll prove him wrong for treating her like that" I turn towards the exit "just know that I will beat you."

Renegade's POV

Here I am walking back to my seat since I finally ate some food. I sat back as I look the first match is about to start, Izuku Midoriya against Hitoshi Shinso.

This looks easy, seems like Midoriya has the upper hand I hacked through the data file Shinso has a brainwash quirk a villain like quirk but this guy seems like a determined to be a hero however was move to the general studies.

I watch the match but it seems like Midoriya answer to Shinso's quirk, now he's about to cross the line, suddenly...

*JOLT*

I suddenly felt something reacted inside me, I look up to see Midoriya snaps out of Shinso's brainwash. I look at him and he was pushing Shinso towards the boundaries and soon won.

That feeling? What was that?! That feeling is it because I connected All for One to One for All on Midoriya? This is gotta interesting best to keep a close eye on him.

Soon it was Shoto's turn he's against with hid classmate Hanta Sero, great now I'll see how strong Shoto is.

Shoto's POV

I can see Toya and Father watching by the crowd, seems like Sero is ready for this.

"BEGIN!!"

Sero fire his tape as it wraps around me in my anger and frustration seeing him here. "Apologies..."

With one strike I sent half of the stage on ice.

Renegade's POV

I didn't blink right in front me was ice, I touch it as its so cold yet so strong. So this is how strong he is all those years.