License

Yuki's POV

After the exam we change back to our uniforms, we check the board to see if all of us passed the provisional license exam. I can see everyone's nervous if they actually passed. I feel so nervous if I passed or not... did I do right or did I do wrong

Then they finally show the board then I saw a lot of names of those who passed the exam, I completely search my name in alphabetical order.

'come on please be there' I became nervous I kept looking down searching for my name then ... I felt silent but I suddenly "I.. passed" I found my name it's above next to Yaomomo. I felt great passing "I passed!"

Then I heard the others passed, I can see how happy they are. I look on my side I saw Shoto is upset, then I search for his name, but... it wasn't there.

Shoto didn't passed the exam.

I'll try talked to him "Sho-"

"Todoroki!"

We turn to our side we saw Yoarashi is standing beside him.

Then he bowed hard on the ground "I'M SORRY!" he apologized "you failing to pass... it was my fault! My lack of heart is entirely to blame! FORGIVE ME!"

I felt bad for him, even I didn't do anything wrong.

"from the very begining, this was the result the seed I which I had sown..." Shoto said "so cut that out" he pause "you really gave it to me straight back there, and thanks to that, there were some important things that I came to realize."

"Shoto" I mumble then I became serious "you might have failed, you still have so much to learn. So I'll help you, even though you failed I won't give up just to teach you until you became full fledge. It is my duty as a student-teacher of our class to nurture my classmates until they soar high..."

"Yuki..." he smiled "you already supported me too much... it's time for you to support yourself" he said

"but-"

"it's okay, it's my action and my responsibility. you need to support yourself now" he said "now that you became a pro, you have a lot of responsibilities being a staff, a teacher and now a hero... just let me take care of myself. Someday I'll be strong enough to stand beside you..."

"alright... if that's what you wanted... I'll let you" I accept his choice.

"Yuki Yagi, here's your result"

"thank you" then I took the result

"how did you go?" Iida ask

"I got 95, the highest score" I said

"I got 80. You're the highest one in class" Iida said

"yeah, the highest..." I feel down all of a sudden.

Later on they announce that those who failed can take special training until December. I look on my side I can see Shoto still have a chance and his eyes are full of hope...

After that I was called at the comission office by Yokumiru Mera, I knock then open the door.

"I'm Yuki Yagi" I introduce myself "I have came just like you ask."

"Miss Yagi take a seat" he said

"the president want me to give you this" he put my hero license on his desk

I look at it...

"you're now an official pro-hero, congratulation Miss Yagi" Mera said

I was about to grab my license but I feel stopping I look on myself 'I'm an official pro now, I know it feels great, but... somehow I feel unfair' I thought then I remember my classmates working hard 'I feel unfair towards them.'