Training camp

Yuki's POV

Well summer vacations are almost over me and the girls ask Uncle Aizawa earlier before school ends to borrow the pool for us to have fun, right now I got in early at pool I'm already wearing my school swim suit on. Moments later I text the girls that I'm already here, but it took them minutes to get here. Then I text Shoto that I'm on UA's pool then he said he's coming since Kaminari and Mineta ask him to train with the boys. I sighed I go for swim alone then I saw the girls are already here.

“oh Yuki” Mina notice me

They ran toward me “oh sorry we got late” she apologize

“yeah, sorry for keeping you waiting” Ochaco said

“it's fine” I said “oh yeah, I heard from Shoto and the boys are coming to the pool to do some indoor training”

“I see, we don't mind” Yaomomo said “besides we're here to have fun”

“did you all bring the soda's and snacks?” Hagakure ask

“yeah” Yaomomo said

“I even bought a beach ball” Tsu said

“okay, let's get started” I said

We all smile after that we saw the boys already came while we're doing our stretching. Then we jump on the pool then play some volley ball, it was pretty fun.

“wow Yuki, we coudn't believe you're good at volley ball” Ochaco said

“ehe, let's just say I'm good a hitting stuff” I said nervously

After that we took a break then I saw the boys stop training, I saw Shoto sitting beside the pool I took two sodas then walk toward him. I hand him one soda.

“thanks” then Shoto grab the soda

I sit beside him “ufu, I couldn't believe we're all enjoying the pool as a class” I said then smiled

“you're really enjoying yourself” Shoto said

“yeah, especially I could get some fun with our friends, I wonder what are summer camp memories will be like?” I said

“maybe something basic?” Shoto said

Suddenly we heard Bakugou's voice coming in like a barking dog then he starts challenging. Shoto and I sweat drop when he starts challenging.

“Hey boys, I propose this training to be a contest 50 meters the fastest friendly race” Iida just popped out an idea.

“well it looks fun seeing you guys in a race”

“yeah”

“well better help out” I stood up then walk towards the girls “I'll be rooting for you” I winked, then I saw Shoto blush

Then the girls and I approach Iida “Iida, why can't we help you out with this” Yaomomo ask then we all nod.

Then Iida explain the rulles since we're all in school they can use their quirks, but they can't destroy each other or destroy the surrounding.

“alright everyone on your marks” Yaomomo said “get set” then Yaomomo whistles that means go.

Then they all sprint out to the water then I saw Bakugou use his quirk “Burst Speed Turbo!” then he landed to the other side of the pool “how is that you you side kicks!” he said outloud.

I sweat drop “he didn't even touch the water” I said

“yeah we agree” the girls said

Then it was Shoto's turn “oh Yaomomo can I take over” I ask her