The Aftermath

Shoto's POV

I woke up gasping as my throat feel so dry and painful, I felt something wrapped around my face I touch it and I realize I was bandaged up and wearing a hospital gown.

I look at my wrist I'm full of burnt...

But

Where's Yuki?!

In a panic and shock remembering everything, I stumble on the floor of the hospital bed as the monitor went loud, the door slide open...

"GUYS! Todoroki's awake!" I heard Kirishima's voice.

I weakly crawl as Kirishima help me stand "take it easy man, you're badly injured right now you need to recover" he said

Yaoyorozu, Shoji and Ashido entered

I push Kirishima as I stumble back on the bed...

"Y.. yu...k.. y.. ki..." 

When I look at their face, they seemed worried and saddened..

"Todoroki..." Yaoyorozu spoke first as her voice whimpers...

"it has been 2 days..."

"Yuki still hasn't woke up..."

I felt shock hearing what she said

"the doctors said, she was badly injured, her body is recovering thanks to her quirk, she's fully recovered but..."

"still hasn' woke up"

I felt something bad...

"Todoroki, did anything happen when you got there?"

Back then I remember Yuki is talking to Shigaraki, yet...

"Mr. Aizawa and the other teachers including All Might doesn't wanna talk about it, unless..."

"Yuki wakes up and tell us..."

I look down feeling all confused...

I remember...

His flames were more powerful than Father's

His flames were more powerful than Father's. I couldn't win out in firepower. Those were the flames... of strong hatred.

He kept watching all this time. All in order to disgrace Father, he's destroying his own body. And getting numerous lives caught in the middle.

 And getting numerous lives caught in the middle