Two Heroes

Yuki's POV

Today me and Dad are having a summer vacation we took a private jet, Dad and I are going in a special expo in I-island. It's been a while since the last time I saw Uncle David and Melissa.

Come to think of it Melissa took her education in I-island academy I wonder how is she. The last time I saw them was 8 years ago.

Then I look at the window I can see the island already, I turn to my side.

"Dad, were here" I said then I look at him.

"zzzzzz"

I sweat drop he's snoring.

"Dad? Dad? Dad" I kept waking him

"oh Yuki" he woke up "what' the matter?"

"we're here" I said as look at the window

"looks like you're excited" Dad said

I smiled "hm, it's been a while since the last time I saw Uncle David and Melissa, I wonder how they are now?"

"the plane will soon landed in I-island" announce

"it's getting pretty exhausting" Dad said then he transform "because once I arrive..." he remove his coat revealing his golden age costume "I must maintain this form constantly."

I nod "hm, I'll change to Dad" I quickly grab my costume then head to the comfort room, then I open my case then wear my dark consisted sleeveless body suit, white knee length boots, long yellow gloves and then I put my red cape on my waist the buttoned my white long cape on my suit.

As soon the plane landed the plane door open showing the light beaming on our face, then we walk out as we head inside the airport.

"Yuki, I have a question" Dad ask "what do you think I-island is created?"

I think "this where they protect, and greatest talents and they could gather here to search and research quirks then enhance them with special items. Scientist just not research heroes quirks they can also research villains quirks and the security level on the whole island is same in Tartarus level."

"Immigration inspection complete, welcome to I-island"

Then I ran up then I look at the whole place it's so amazing, there are full of technology. There might technology but the same time they're connected to nature,the people here live peacefully no crimes got into this place.

"are you enjoying, Yuki?" Dad ask

I smiled then nod "hm, it's very amazing" I look left and right

"now let's see the hotel-"

"welcome to I-expo"

We turn to see a civillian saw us she got surprised "wait All Might!"

"wait All Might's here!"