𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.

alejandro

"Awe, you look cute Ale,"

I turned around to see my best friend Robert standing there, holding his bag and a basketball, "Rob!" I yelled, jumping into his arms and hugging him tightly. "Hey Alejandrito," Robert said, dropping his things and hugging me back.

"I missed you, Robbie," I said, nuzzling my head into his chest. "I missed you more Ale. Poconos was boring without being able to text you," Robert said, rubbing my back.

"You think I look cute?" I asked, standing back and letting him see my outfit. "You look adorable and hot. I still don't understand how you don't have a boyfriend yet," Robert said, ruffling my hair that I took hours to perfect. "The crop top, the jeans, everything, you look amazing." He said, smiling down at me.

I looked down at my crop top and smiled, nobody ever complimented me other than Robert. He always made me feel happy with what I wore. Other people gave strange looks and just stared.

I looked around to see a few students looking at us. Jesus, they can just fuck off and sit on it and twist. "Wanna go to the library? Get some books to study with?" Robert asked, picking his things up, and I nodded as we both walked down the hall.

Being a boy. Who likes wearing more...come se dice...feminine clothes, is definitely...different. I'm in my second year of high school, so I'm sorta, keyword sorta used to the looks and stares I get every time I walk down the hallway, wearing a crop top or a skirt.

It's the same thing every day. Walk into school, get bullied for looking better than everyone else. Then go home. Repeat. It was better before when Robert was here with me, but now he has basketball practice all the time. He has other groups of friends that want nothing to do with me.

But we've been friends since we came out of the womb. Nothing could break us apart. But I had my doubts, I thought that Robert would drop me after I told him that I liked boys more than girls. And that wearing clothes like skirts and stuff made me happy.

I can almost remember how scared I was the day I had to tell him, I felt like throwing up, thank god I didn't...because that would have been embarrassing.

"You want my jacket?" Robert asked me, seeing how I was trying to cover my stomach, "No, it's okay," I told him, before seeing he was already taking off his jacket and holding it out, I slipped my arms in and thanked him. "Thanks, Rob," I said with a small smile, before zipping the Adidas jacket up.

"Yeah, of course. People are dicks, you look better than every single one of them so they shouldn't be judging you." Robert said, putting his bag over his shoulder before we continued to walk down the hallway.

‼️

"We need to know about genetics right?" Robert asked me, looking at the huge and thick textbook he was holding. "I'm pretty sure you need it for the test." I nodded, walking around the bookshelf to where all the desks were, sitting down on one of the chairs.

"I don't get why we need to know about genetics. We know how babies are made, that's enough already," Robert shrugged, pulling a chair out and sitting down beside me. "Yeah, it's pointless," I said, taking my computer out and logging onto my account.

"Whatcha' doin'?" Robert asked me, leaning over my shoulder and looking at my computer screen. "Shopping, for clothes, I found this really cute dress the other day. I gotta show you so you can tell me whether it's a mistake or not to buy," I said, going onto my favorite shopping website and trying to see what clothes I have saved.

"Oh my god, did you hear Rocco got married?" Robert asked, turning his head to look at me, "He did?!" I asked loudly, a few people telling me to 'shush', I apologized before looking back at Robert, "He did?" I asked more quietly this time.