𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡.

*pretend that luna has curly hair in the photos teehee* 🤞🏽

<two months later>

third pov

"Can you do it on your own? You got it?" Mattia asked, giving his daughter's hand a light squeeze as he tried to pull his arms away.

"Pa pa pa," Luna babbled on and on before shrieking excitedly. "Yeah, my name is papa...can you sit up on your own, baby? Huh?"

Luna finally let go of her dad's fingers and started to chew on her cold teething toy. "Look at you, baby! You're sitting up all on your own!" Mattia gasped, watching as Luna wobbled around a bit, trying to keep herself sat up. "That's a good girl, I'm so proud of you princess." Mattia reached over, setting his hand on the bottom of her back so she wouldn't fall.

Destiny had been in the kitchen, whipping up some dinner, gasping softly when she came into the living room to see Luna finally sitting up by herself. "Oh my goodness Lu-lu, look at you big girl! Doing that all on your own!" Des sitting beside Luna and playing around with her hair.

"Look who it is, that's aunt Dezzy, you wanna sit with her for a little bit?" Mattia asked, pointing towards Destiny who had a bright smile on her face.

"Okay, I'll be right back, princess, here, take Dezzy's hand," Mattia said, watching as Luna reached over and grabbed at Destiny's finger to hold on. "Is everything okay?" She asked, watching as Mattia stood up and grabbed his phone from the couch. "Yeah, my phone's just been ringing off the hook, I haven't answered 'cause I don't want Lu to think I'm not paying attention to her. I'll be right back though, just give me a second."

"Is that a 'Grindr' notification-? Did you match with someone?!" Destiny asked with a smirk.

"No! Piss off, just watch Lu." Mattia rolled his eyes

He ran upstairs once he saw that it wasn't just 'match' notifications on the three dating apps he had, it was also some missed calls from Alejandro. A whole bunch of texts too.

‼️

<earlier that day>

"Bring all your clothes down to the laundry room, okay? You're gonna learn how to fold your clothes today," Alejandro called out to his little brother.

"Okay!" He replied, grabbing his laundry basket and running downstairs with it in his arms.

"Alright, you need to separate your white clothes from your colorful clothes. Okay? Or else they'll get all mixed up and end up looking like a rainbow." Alejandro said, showing Nano how to make two different piles.

"I'll be right back, I'm gonna go do recycling, you stay here and keep going, don't try to turn on the machine, 'kay" Alejandro told him before going off to the garage.

Both brothers had recently gone grocery shopping so they had a ton of cardboard that they had yet to fold and leave in the recycling bins so the garbage trucks could pick it all up. Since recycling came tomorrow, Alejandro needed to finish it all now. So he decided to clean not just the garage, but the whole house too.

"Nano, did you put the ice creams in the garage freezer or the kitchen one?!" Alejandro called out, "The kitchen one! There was no room in the garage one!"

Alejandro tore the tape off of the boxes, folding them up to be completely flat and stacking them up on the floor. "You wanna go out to the park after we're all done cleaning up, Emi?" Alejandro asked, seeing as it was still pretty early in the afternoon and the rain outside had gone down to a drizzle.