𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.

alejandro

"Cole, color, color, color, color." Nano sang to himself as he scribbled his dark purple crayon all over his paper, just drawing random things to keep himself busy as I made him a sandwich. "Whatcha' coloring there papi?" I asked him, putting the two pieces of bread together and cutting them into triangles. "Ice pop." He replied, smiling proudly at his work. I snickered seeing that the drawing looked like a penis.

"Nice babe, we can hang it on the fridge." I told him, he smiled up at me before putting his crayon back in the tiny pencil box, "Here, eat up, then we can go for a walk in the park, m'kay?" I asked, he nodded, taking the plate with his sandwich on it before eating. "Park?!" He asked excitedly, and I nodded. "Yeah, it's nice out so we can go," I said, feeling happy since Nano was smiling.

"Back from work!" I heard Mattia yell as the front door slammed shut, I looked over, seeing him walk into the kitchen, "Hey, what's up?" Mattia asked me, tossing a few envelopes on the table, "Nothing...what's that?" I asked, pointing at the paper he put on the table. "Oh, uh just stupid stuff." He shrugged, grabbing them and hiding them being his back.

"I haven't known you for a while but I can tell your lying," I said, he bit his bottom lip before running away to the living room, I quickly followed behind him, my pregnancy wasn't gonna stop me from beating his ass. "No, get away! get away!" Mattia yelled teasingly as I wrapped my hands around his wrists and pinned them above his head. Pushing him to the floor and straddling his hips.

"Gimme." I said, snatching the paper out of his hand and opening the envelope, and skimming through it, "Baby shower?!" I asked, looking down at him, "Yeah fine... you're bound to find out at some point..." He said, sighing as he leaned his head back.

"My dad is gonna throw a whole party thing for the baby...like a baby shower, he said...I dunno, I told him it was stupid and that we wouldn't like it...but he's doing it anyway." Mattia said with a shrug.

"Well tell him no, this is so dumb...I ain't going." I said, closing the envelope and leaning my hands on his chest. "He's really excited to have a grandchild, he would like to have a party...at least do it for him, Ale." He said, and I gave him a pout, shaking my head slightly.

"I'll try to convince him to just throw a small party, sound good?" He asked, and I nodded smiling slightly, "Now will you get off before I get hard?" He asked me, putting his hands behind his head. "Gross," I said, scrunching my face up in disgust. "Your belly is literally on my crotch." He said, pointing to my chubby belly. "Touché," I said, standing up and giving him the envelope back.

"What up Nano?" Mattia asked, putting a hand on his back, "Nuffin', what's up with you?" He asked, fixing his glasses and looking up at Mattia, "Nothing babe, just bored and I'm gonna make something to eat." He shrugged, going to the fridge to eat something. "Oh, I felt the baby move...so it's real," I said, leaning on the counter.

Mattia shut the fridge and turned around looking at me, "Really? M-moved?" He asked me, "Can I feel it? Or...or...can I?" He asked me, "Well not moving like kicking...like a flutter...like I swallowed a butterfly or something...so you won't be able to feel it...not yet...but later on you can." I shrugged.

Mattia smiled brightly, "I'm just so glad that she's moving, that's amazing." He said, blushing and putting his hands on the back of his neck. "She? You think it's a girl?" I asked, and he nodded. "Pretty sure it is. I dunno why, I've always wanted a baby girl...just would seem nice." He shrugged, smiling shyly as he looked down at my belly.

‼️

"Let's go, Ale!" Nano yelled as he jumped around on the front doorstep. "Okay Na, gimme a minute!" I yelled, "Ow," I winced, "No, not again." I whispered, rubbing under my belly button. "Stop it, this isn't happening again," I said, standing up straight and sliding my jacket on. "Now calm down and go to sleep or something," I said, looking down at my stomach.