𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞.

third pov

"Alright sweetie...one more step and we'll take a break."

Alejandro wanted to sob, every time he even tried to lift his leg and put it in front of the other, it felt like a knife was being stabbed in his hip. And Mattia breathing down his neck definitely didn't help.

"Just one more step babe, you've got this."

"That's a lot easier to say when you aren't the one doing it, Mattia." Alejandro hissed, glaring over at him with a look that could kill because who even says that to someone in pain?

"Sorry..." Alejandro heard him mumble as he sat back down in the corner of the small physical therapy room.

"N-no, I can't move it, it hurts to even put too much weight on it. I-I have to sit."

His doctor nodded, putting her hands above Alejandro's waist and helping him sit down across from her.

Dr. Valencia was Alejandro's official therapy doctor. And as nice as she was, the little pep talks she gave him every two seconds were useless and honestly gave him a headache.

"That's fine sweetheart, you did amazing today. The goal was five steps, and you did just that. You don't have to push yourself so hard, it's your second day. You're doing great." She nodded with a smile, rolling over Ale'z wheelchair and setting it in front of him. "I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" Dr. Valencia asked him, patting his leg and giving Mattia and him a smile before leaving.

Alejandro rolled my eyes, looking over at Mattia as he sighed and stood up, brushing his hands off on his pants before walking over, kneeling down to Alejandro's height and putting his arms under the younger boys legs and behind his back.

"You good?" Mattia asked, lifting Alejandro with an grunt before locking the breaks on the wheelchair with his foot and sitting Ale down on it.

"Yeah, just have stitches on my asshole, and on my foot, a cast up to my fucking hip, and I just pushed a fucking baby out of me, but yes. I am doing just great, Mattia, thanks for asking." The younger boy said sarcastically, folding his arms against his chest and leaning back on the chair.

"R-right...sorry..." Mattia apologized, again. Before turning the chair and wheeling Alejandro down the hallway and back to his room.

"It's not fair...you, Luna, and Nano get to go home and I have to stay here for another week, and even then, Dr. Valencia has to check if I can walk...I hate this." Alejandro mumbled, playing around with his gown as Mattia lifted him up again, laying him down in his bed and pulling a blanket over it.

"That's fine, at least you can come home once you're all healthy...and the kids and I will be waiting for you," Mattia smiled, deciding to sit down on the bed with Alejandro, near his feet, being careful not to accidentally sit on his cast.

"Speaking of kids...we need to talk about Luna."

Mattia looked up, playing with the strings of his hoodie and nodding, as a sign of asking what happened

"It's about her birth certificate."

Finally, Alejandro felt like it was the right turn to bring the probably sensitive topic up.

"Okay...well what?...did you wanna change her name or something? Because I really like 'Luna' it just rolls right off your tongue, and she looks like a Luna too." Mattia pouted, he really hoped that Alejandro would let her keep her first name, he thought it was just beautiful.