𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬.

third pov

No words could explain the absolute horror that ran through  Mattia's entire body at the sight in front of him.

"Why did you stop-?" Nano asked before Mattia knocked the bags out of his hands, picking the little boy up and cradling his body in his chest before running upstairs, stepping over the glass, and going straight up to Nano's room.

Luckily, Nano had been standing behind Mattia and didn't see anything.

"What happened?" Nano asked as Mattia closed his bedroom door behind him.

"Nano, listen to me, babe...you do not come out of your room, okay? No matter what...you stay up here until I tell you to come down....all right? Do not come out of here. Stay right here, and watch TV or okay with your toys... do not open your door...do you underhand me?" Mattia asked, holding onto Nano's shoulders and staring deeply into his eyes.

"O-okay...but what ha-"

"Nothing...just stay up here. Please...thank you papi." Mattia said, kissing the boy's forehead and shutting the door behind him. Before running back downstairs to Alejandro.

"A-Ale-"

"Shut up and help me!" Alejandro yelled, Mattia didn't even have time to register what he said in his brain, instead he jumped into action, quickly picking the injured pregnant boy up.

"I-I knocked over a vase—oh god—and I...stepped on a piece of glass—shit!" Alejandro screamed, gripping onto Mattia's shoulder. "Did...did your water break?" Mattia asked, moving around nervously while still holding Alejandro, not sure where to lay him down since he was covered in blood.

"Y-yeah, a while ago...god—just put me on the fucking floor, you idiot!" The pregnant boy yelled, watching as Mattia grabbed one of the blankets from the couch with one arm, his other holding Alejandro tightly as he laid the soft material down on the carpeted floor.

"Okay...uhm, should I-should I get you-"

"Call the fucking hospital! What the hell is wrong with you-holy shit!" Alejandro yelled, punching Mattia's shoulder back roughly.

"Okay, okay." The older boy nodded, standing up and throwing his jacket off, along with his beanie, his boots, his scarf, and his gloves.

‼️

"All right, I'm just gonna bandage your foot up...uhm...th-then I'll get you to the car so we can get to the hospital...after that, everything will be great...'kay?...this is just a little bu-bump in the road." Mattia told the pregnant boy, pulling his injured leg towards him and setting it on his lap.

"I've got bandages and everything, just stay still. I'm gonna try to pull...the-the glass out...as best as I-I can..." Mattia stuttered, putting a few drops of sanitizer on his hands and scrubbing.

"No-no fuck...it's gonna hurt...just like this is hurting right now." Alejandro cried, pointing towards his stomach.

"It's gonna hurt, but just for a second, then I'll bandage it up, and we can get to the hospital and they give you stitches...and drugs or something to take away the pain," Mattia told him with a slight smile, trying to stay calm.

But honestly...he couldn't.

His eyes kept darting back to the huge puddle of blood near the kitchen, surrounding the little sharp shards of glass.

"I-I'm bleeding..." Alejandro stammered, his hands reaching down to his waist. "I know, Ale, I know...but it'll start go away once this bandage comes on," Mattia said, ripping a huge piece of the white mesh bandage with his teeth.