𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲.

mattia

My face was stuffed in my pillow, but I could tell that it was morning because of the mirror across from my bed showing the sun. I heard our bedroom door creak open, but was too lazy to move my head and see if it was Nano or an intruder. I chose to believe it was just Nano. I heard Alejandro whine beside me, before feeling a light tap on my back.

I looked over, seeing Nano standing there with a small smile on his face. "Good morning." He said quietly. I laughed, rubbing my nose before pushing myself off the bed a little. "Morning buddy," I said tiredly, scratching the back of my head. "Is Ale gonna wake up soon?" He asked me, playing around with the bottom of his pajama shirt.

"Yeah-yeah, I'm sure he'll be up soon. Why? Did you need something?" I asked, he looked around shyly before shrugging a little. He mumbled something under his breath that I couldn't understand, his head down like he was ashamed or embarrassed. "Hey? what's the matter?" I asked, putting a hand on his arm to get him to look up.

"I wet the bed." He said louder, my eyes widened only a little bit at that. "Oh...well...uh, did-did you clean it up?" I asked, he gave me a small frown. Not responding immediately and just looking down at his feet. "I don't know how," He said quietly. I sighed, nodding a bit. "That's okay babe, it's okay, but you changed, right?" I asked after reassuring him, pushing the blankets off of myself and making sure they were still on Alejandro and the baby, he nodded, looking at his SpongeBob pajama pants.

"You're not mad?" He asked me, as I stood up, reaching down and sliding my slippers on. "Of course not Nano," I shook my head to him, "You won't yell right?"

I felt awful hearing that. He sounded a bit afraid, like he was scared to ask me. I hate that that's how Nano saw me now, someone who would yell at him for something he couldn't control.

"No...never, I would never yell at you Nano. Never." I promised, bending down and slowly grabbing onto his hands, squeezing them reassuringly and giving him a little smile.

"I swear, never in my whole life will I ever raise my voice at you and Alejandro. Okay?" I asked. He nodded. "Alright, you wait here with Alejandro while I clean up your bed okay?" Nano nodded before I let go of his hand and motioned for him to sit on the bed.

‼️

third pov

Alejandro woke up a few minutes later, he had a bad dream and just couldn't get himself to get up, he pushed himself off of his pillow and looked around tiredly. Furrowing his eyebrows in confusion when he didn't see Mattia laying down. He looked over at the bathroom door and saw it cracked open a bit, and he saw Nano washing his hands. That's weird, he never comes in their room to use the bathroom.

Alejandro got up, rubbing his face to not be as sleepy. He stood at the doorway for a little, just trying to wake himself up more. He had been stretching his back and arms before seeing Mattia walk out of Nano's unofficial room, holding a black laundry basket with bedsheets inside. "Morning sleepy," Mattia said, seeing the pregnant boy standing at the doorway.

"G'morning, what are you doing?" Alejandro asked, suspiciously looking at the bedsheets and basket Mattia was holding. "Uh, Nano didn't tell you?" Mattia asked, Alejandro, shook his head. "Nano's in the bathroom, I just woke up. Why? What happened?" He asked again.

"Nano just...wet the bed, it's okay though. It happens to most kids, I'm just gonna wash this real quick." Is all Mattia said. "Oh I got it, I was going downstairs anyways," Alejandro replied to him, reaching his hands out to grab the laundry basket.

"Nah, it's fine. I got it, you shouldn't be walking around so much anyway." Mattia shrugged, "Be downstairs soon, I'm making breakfast." He said, going downstairs to the laundry room.