𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐨𝐲

alejandro

It had been a week.

Maybe two.

But it was complete silence from Mattia.

The house was always really quiet now. Except Nano trying to talk to the both of us and make us laugh.

Of course, Nano always put a smile on Mattia's face. Finding some sort of way to make him happy even after what I said.

I don't see how it was so bad. In my opinion, I think he was just being dramatic for no reason. Such an attention whore at any chance he gets.

"Fly!" I heard Nano yell, I turned my head to see him standing on the kitchen island, I got up as quickly as I could with my damn fat stomach. Waddling over to the kitchen and yelling for Nano to get down.

"What the hell are you doing? You could have fell!" I yelled, reaching my arm out and pushing a chair over so he could step down. "I wanted to fly," He pouted, taking my hand.

"Nano, you can only fly when Mattia is here. I told you. I can't carry you like that anymore. It's not that you're too heavy. I'm just not that strong now. C'mon, get down." I said, watching as his tiny feet stepped down on the kitchen chair and he hopped off onto the ground.

"Only fly when Mattia is here, got it!" Nano agreed, pulling the spider-man mask over his face and running away. Running into a wall and grunting. "Oof...I'm okay!" He shouted, holding up a thumbs up before getting ahold of his balance and running off upstairs.

"Crazy ass kid..." I muttered, grabbing onto my aching back and going back to the living room to lay down and sleep.

Mattia was at a meeting with his dad...I think, I'm not sure, he's been lying about where he'll be a lot lately and just saying different things so I won't ask any questions.

It's sort of annoying but I know he's just doing it to piss me off and make me apologize. But I stand by what I said, it's not like me being forced to marry Mattia meant that I'd actually develop feelings for him.

What? Did he think I was gonna fall in love with him after killing my mom and best friend. He sounded like a fucking idiot.

As if I'd ever give a shit about him in my entire life.

‼️

"Okay...yeah, of course...yes...I'd love to...yeah just let me know when. Okay...okay, awesome. See you soon...bye."

I hung up, holding Mattia's phone in my hand before he grabbed it. Going upstairs and shutting the hallway light off. I rolled my eyes because of the way he snatched it away from me. I got up, finding the controller stuffed between the couch cushion and shutting the TV off before going to my room to get to bed.

I had to wake up early tomorrow because Mattia's dad wanted to get breakfast and just talk and see how I was doing so I might as well sleep now.

Even if I really didn't wanna go, mostly because everything hurts and I can barely walk with my swollen feet. But he seemed really nice and I don't think Mattia's told him anything yet. At least I hope, I don't wanna come off as a bad person.

"Nano? Turn your tv off..." I drifted away from my sentence as I opened my little brothers door and saw him fast asleep with his TV still on. "Night baby..." I whispered, leaning down and kissing his cheek. "Love you," I smiled, even though he was sleeping and couldn't see me. I just wanted to let him know.