𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 (𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞)

alejandro

Dashing through the snow

In a one-horse open sleigh

O'er the fields we go

Laughing all the way

Bells on bobtails ring

Making spirits bright

What fun it is to ride and sing, a sleighing song tonight, oh!

Jingle bells, jingle bells

Jingle all the way

Is all I heard all day, every day for the past two days with Christmas coming up. Luna and Nano we're obsessed with it.

"Heyyy, we were listening to that," Nano whined as I shut off my phone, stopping the annoying music as I turned to look at both kids sitting on the couch, Nano holding onto Luna in his lap with a pout on his face. "Baby, it's twelve in the morning, it's time for bed, for the both of you." I smiled tiredly, picking Luna up and out of Nano's arms.

"But hey, guess what tomorrow is?" I asked, helping Nano off of the couch, holding Luna in one arm, and Nano's hand in the other. "Hmmm...Christmas!" Nano shouted excitedly, smiling as we walked upstairs.

"But who's gonna help you set up the tree?" Nano asked me with a frown as we reached his room, him running to his bed and jumping on. "I can set up the tree by myself, but you two need to sleep, alright?" I told him, lifting the sheets and pulling them over his tiny body, being careful not to move too much and wake Luna up.

"Okay...goodnight Ale, love you." I smiled, leaning down and kissing my little brother on the forehead, turning off his nightlight. "I love you more, Luna loves you too," I leaned Luna down towards Nano, letting him kiss her forehead lightly before the two of us left.

‼️

messages
mattia polibio

today 9:38 A.M.

hello

mattia i'm gonna kill you whenever you get back

it's fucking christmas, you're missing your daughters first christmas

and your first christmas with us

today 11:51 A.M.

please

i cant keep watching luna on my own

i got luna a new blanket, and a stuffed animal

i got nano a lot more, but it's not fair

today 1:12 P.M.

i'm really close to calling police

today 3:44 P.M.

mattia.

‼️

"Oh my goodness, she looks adorable!" Kairi smiled, leaning down and reaching into Luna's crib, picking the small girl up. "She's beautiful Ale...looks just like you, dude." He told me, I rolled my eyes, kicking my feet up on the coffee table as I watched Kairi sit down on the couch, holding Luna in his arms.