𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞.

alejandro

The room was uncomfortably quiet, the only noises now were our skin slapping and tiny pants from Mattia. I hated this, I hated this more than anything. This is rape. And I'm just letting it happen. I didn't even feel anything at this point, not pleasure, not pain. Absolutely nothing.

"Are you done yet?" I mumbled, looking down at his sweaty and tired figure. He thrusted one last time before nodding. He pulled out of me, rolling over on his side and looking up at the ceiling, and pulling a blanket over him. I sighed as I grabbed my shorts from the corner of the bed and slid them on.

"Where you going?" He asked, breathing deeply, "Store." I replied shortly, grabbing a towel and wiping the sweat off my chest and forehead, before going to the bathroom to change. "Grocery Shopping?" Mattia asked loudly so I would hear. "Yeah, we need bread and milk. The normal stuff. And I'm taking an uber." I muttered, leaving the room and closing the door behind me.

"Nano, get dressed Papi," I told my little brother as I threw his shoes in front of him. "It's chilly out so get sweats and a hoodie on." I said, sitting down on his bed and putting my crocs on, "I don't wanna," He replied, sitting down on the floor and playing with his toys. "Nano, put your clothes and shoes on so we can go," I said, this time sounding sterner.

"I said no." He sassed, standing up and throwing his dinosaur at me and stomping off to the corner of the room. "Nano, I'm not telling you again. Now." I demanded, leaving his toy on the bed, after putting my shoes on, I stood up and left, slamming the door behind me.

"Everything alright?" Mattia asked me as he closed his room door behind him, I ignored his comment, going downstairs to wait for Nano, he followed not too far behind me.

"Uh, it depends on how long you'll be gone but, I have this meeting thing with my dad for a few hours. So I'll most likely be gone when you get back. But order food or something if you don't feel like cooking." He told me, standing at the counter and grabbing something from his bag hanging up. I would remember that, I just didn't wanna respond.

"Nano!" I shouted, sitting down on the couch and running my hands through my long hair, it shouldn't take so long to change and put shoes on, "Nano hurry up!" I screeched, just being in the same room as Mattia for longer than a few minutes made me uncomfortable and extremely annoyed.

"I don't wanna!" He yelled, walking down the stairs and leaning on the couch. "I don't care. Let's go." I said, standing up and holding onto his arm. "He can stay y'know. He doesn't need to go, especially if he doesn't want to." Mattia told me. I looked over at him, both of my hands protectively on his shoulder.

"It's fine. He's just being bad." I said, pulling Nano's arm so we could leave, "No, I wanna stay." Nano said, giving me puppy eyes as he looked up at me. "No Papi, let's go." I told him, he huffed and stomped his foot, "Why can't he stay?" Mattia asked, I glared up at him, covering Nano's ears with my hands and pulling him close to my chest.

"You threatened to kill him," I told him, uncovering Nano's ears before pulling him outside and going outside to call an Uber to take us to the store.

‼️

"Grab those eggs," I said to Nano, pushing the car forward and waiting for him to follow behind me, I heard his footsteps coming behind me before putting the eggs in the baby seat since they were most important. "We'll get popcorn to watch a movie tonight. Okay?" I asked, he nodded as he held the side of the cart and skipped down the aisle happily, looking around at all the colorful items on the shelves.