𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞.

alejandro

I laid in my bed the whole weekend. And it's Monday now. I don't even wanna move or leave. This is the worst thing ever. I don't wanna be married. Or even have a boyfriend yet...I'm not ready. This isn't fair. This is what our world is now, kids having to find their partners and get married. Fuck that.

"Alejandro!" I heard my mom yell. I groaned and stood up, grabbing my hoodie and putting it on. "Coming!" I yelled back, going down to the kitchen. "Yes, Mami?" I asked, before stopping, seeing Mattia and an older guy next to him. It was his dad...

"What?" I asked, looking at the two of them. "Sit down, they're here to talk to us." She said, giving me a sorry look. I sighed and leaning on the counter, not wanting to sit next to any of them.

"About what?" I asked, putting my hood on and crossing my arms. "About all of this," Mattia's dad said. "Hi, I'm Giancomo Polibio," He said, reaching his hand out to me. I just looked down at it, ignoring him and turning my head away.

"Well, uh...we can just talk about this and get it figured out before you two start going out." He said, pulling his hand back and sitting back down, I shrugged as he cleared his throat and looked over at Mattia.

"Alright, so, we should clear the room and discuss this first. You are obviously angry that you boys have to get married." He said, and I nodded. "No shit..." I mumbled, my mom gave me a stern look. But I didn't care.

They started talking about more of this stuff, I was mostly just ignoring it. Only listening to them at some points. "You two will have the wedding. Maybe after a month or two after you guys buy the house." He said, my mom and he started speaking in Spanish, I understood some of it but not completely.

"And then you'll get tested for the gene," He told me. I gave him a confused look, "What? What are you talking about?" I asked him, standing up straighter. "What do you mean?" Mattia's dad asked me, "The 'gene'...what is that supposed to mean?" I shrugged, stuffing my hands in my pockets.

"You have to get tested for the gene, the carrier gene." He told me, "W-what's a carrier?" I asked, looking over at my mom who looked upset.

"You don't know?" Mattia asked rudely, his dad scolded him by slapping the back of his head, "A carrier is someone who can carry children, then birth them." He said. I gave him an 'are you stupid?' look. "Well, I can't have kids, I'm a boy," I said.

Then remembering Rocco, he got married, and now everyone thinks he's pregnant. "You can get pregnant now, you just need to take the test. Now I'm gonna go on my knowledge and guess that you are...a bottom," He said, looking at me nervously.

Well, I've never had sex before, so I don't know if I would bottom. "No offense but, you're like a girl, so I might as well top," Mattia said, crossing his arms and leaning back in his chair.

"Yes so, you will get tested after the wedding, then once we get your results we'll know if you guys can have kids or if you will adopt. If the results are positive and you are a carrier, a few weeks or months after, you guys will...have intercourse and Alejandro will be pregnant." Mattia's dad said, looking over at my mom with a small smile.

"We have to...have-have sex?" I asked him, and he nodded. I felt the hairs on my neck stand up straight, have sex? I've never even kissed a boy before. How the hell do they expect me to have sex with a stranger, and a killer. "B-but if the results for me being a carrier are positive, can't I just get an-uhm-an insemination, where they take his sperm and y'know," I said, scared that I would have to gain weight and have a child that I didn't even want.

"Sex will help you guys bond more," Giancomo told me, and once again, I started to cry. "N-no, please can't we just get an IUI, please," I begged, I saw Mattia roll his eyes. "Can I go to the car? I know the rules," Mattia said, holding his hand out to his dad.

He huffed and gave his son an annoyed look, but dug in his pocket before handing the keys to Mattia. He stood up and pushed his chair back, stomping over to the front door. "Don't drive off!" Giancomo yelled at him. "Whatever!" Mattia yelled back before the front door slammed.

I ran back to my room still crying and ignoring my moms call for me to stop and to come back. I am not having sex with Mattia, and you better fucking believe I will not be carrying his dumb kid.

‼️

sigh.