𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧...𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

and i was runnin' far away

would i run off the world someday?

nobody knows, nobody knows

and i was dancing in the rain, i felt alive and i can't complain

but no, take me home. take me home where i belong

i can't take it anymore.

Alejandro listened as another song on his playlist played, his daughter latched onto his chest as she grabbed at his necklace that held a cross.

"You must be really hungry...my goodness." Alejandro smiled softly, looking down at his daughter who was drinking like her life depended on it, as if she hadn't eaten in ages. But Alejandro wasn't complaining because it just made her stronger.

At her last checkup, the doctor had told Alejandro that she gained another few ounces and was almost two pounds heavier than from the day she was born. "You're starting to get a bit chubbier too, huh?" Ale asked her quietly, as if she could even respond, but she furrowed her eyebrows like she understood and was offended. Alejandro just laughed, pushing her hair back before hearing his phone ring.

It was his alarm to put Luna down for a nap, with Nano being back at school for a week now, Alejandro wasn't very used to doing everything on his own with no help from his little brother.

"Okay...time for bed." Alejandro told her, standing up and letting Luna finish eating as he shut the devices ringing off, holding Luna in one arm as he slipped his phone in his back pocket, making his way upstairs.

"Just for a few hours though...cause then you gotta wake up to do tummy time." Alejandro told her, reaching her nursery and carefully pulling her away from his chest, looping his arm back into his shirt and patting Luna on her back, hearing a few little burps.

"Good girl...okay..." He muttered, turning the room light off and letting Luna keep her nightlight on. Before laying her down in her crib on her back.

"Bye..." Alejandro whispered, closing the door behind him before going downstairs to take a nap.

He had about two hours or so to sleep so to say he was excited would be an understatement.

‼️

Mattia had never seen his dad cry so hard. He was normally a very...strong and quiet man who didn't show much of any emotion.

But tears just kept pooling out of his eyes.

"Dad...I'm fine." Mattia told him, squeezing his dads hand to get him to calm down, letting him know he was right there.

"You are not! Che diavolo stavi pensando?! Andare in quella città orribile e dare soldi a quell'uomo orribile! Qual'è il tuo problema!?" (What the hell were you thinking?! Going to that horrible town and giving money to that horrible man! What is your problem!?) Giacomo screamed, backing away from his son and giving him a death stare.

"You are an idiot!" He yelled, grabbing all of the other patients from down the hall's attention, Mattia getting embarrassed as everyone stared. "Pa...people are looking..."

"I don't give a shit! Now they can all see how much of a dumbass you were being! You're lucky you got out of there...you should be dead...it's a miracle you aren't." Giacomo hissed, lifting his hand to slap him on the back of his head, before stopping himself, with all the injuries Mattia had already suffered, he didn't wanna make anything worse.