𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐝𝐤.

alejandro

"Alright, turn the thingy here," I said, watching from the sidewalk at Nano who was struggling to ride his bike. "What's the thingy?" he asked, almost falling before catching his balance. "The thing your holding onto." I replied, "The bike handlebar?" Nano asked sassily, and I nodded.

"How are you gonna teach me how to ride a bike if you don't even know what half of this stuff is called," Nano said, getting off of the bike and letting it drop in the ground. "You need to get out more Nano. And it's your birthday, didn't you want a bike?" I asked, he shrugged. "It was better before when I didn't want one." He started fidgeting with his helmet straps to get it off.

"I spent a lot of money on this Nano, almost my whole wallet," I told him, folding my arms over my chest and leaned my chin on my knee. "Hmm, fine. But I wanna go inside now." He told me, picking the bike up and riding it up the driveway. "How 'bout we go out and eat or something? yeah? sound good?" I asked, not wanting to go into the house again.

"Eh, nooo, I wanna watch a movie," Nano whined, waiting for me to follow behind him. "Okay sorry papi, but maybe the park? we should be outside for the day, it's a beautiful day." I rubbed my forehead. But he shook his head again. "Alright, fine." I sighed.

‼️

"Finish your food so we can go home Nano," I said, holding my stomach in pain, ever since we started driving here in our uber, my stomach has been killing me. "Okay." He said, putting his Nintendo switch down and turning it off before continuing to eat his fries. "Are you okay?" He asked, he stopped eating, looking up at me with a confused look, eyes full of wonder.

"Nothing-nothing Papi, just keep-please, keep eating," I said, patting his hand reassuringly, and turning my head away, looking at the food and Nano eating made me feel sick. "Should we call Mattia? You look sick." He said, taking a sip from his fruit punch. "No, it's okay, Mattia doesn't need to know," I said, smiling as best as I could and staring at my lap.

"Oh god," I groaned, wrapping my arms around my stomach and pushing myself out of the booth, and running to the bathroom. I heard Nando's tiny footsteps running behind me before I pushed the boy's bathroom door open and bent down by the toilet, lifting the lid and throwing up.

"Ew," I heard Nano say from behind me, the bathroom door closed before he walked over. "Are you okay?" He asked, leaning his chin on my back and rubbing my shoulder softly. This is one of my favorite things about Nano, he's always so sweet and tries to be kind. I'm puking right now and he's asking if I'm okay and comforting me.

"I-I'm fine babe." I stuttered out a reply, leaning my elbows on the toilet seat. "Hm, okay." He said, laying his face down flat on my back and kissing my cheek. "It's alright, we'll go home soon and get cake," I said to him tiredly. My head was killing me. Must be food poisoning or something. He nodded, playing around with my curls.

‼️

"Okay, here. Come sit down babe." I said, pulling out a chair for Nano to sit on, he smiled as he walked over to the table and sat down, playing with the table cloth before I went to the kitchen to grab his ice cream birthday cake that was in the freezer.

"How many slices do you want Nano?" I asked, looking over at him with a smile, "Five!" He shouted happily, holding up five fingers. "Five!? Jeez Nano, talk about cavities." I teased him, grabbing the box of cake and putting it on the counter.

Mattia was at work with his dad where they were talking shit out, I dunno, that's what Mattia said before he left, I didn't reply though. I told him to stay away and leave me and Nano alone, so I don't understand why he's trying to fix things when I clearly don't want to.