𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.

third pov

third pov

Alejandro attended every single one of Mattia's doctor appointments since they'd gotten back together.

Most of them just being checkups to make sure the stitches on Mattia's legs were completely healed and fine. "These wire scars look like they're healing well too, please, just try to keep them wrapped up on your wrists, okay?" Doctor Stacy told him, giving Alejandro almost a 'make sure he actually listens to me' look before covering Mattia's now closed scars with the bandage again.

"Yep, will do." The older boy nodded, looking beside him at Alejandro who had a slight smile on his face. It was mostly for comfort since the scars and injuries on Mattia looked like they hurt.

"That cast can come off at your next appointment. That gash is gonna need just a bit more time to heal before we can take it off, alright? Until then, keep moving, and get your steps in as much as you can to make sure that leg is still mobile. Yes?"

"Yes Doctor, I promise you, I will." He nodded, feeling a light peck on his cheek from Alejandro who had the cutest smile on his face. "As always, it's been a pleasure, Mattia, Alejandro, please keep on sending me those cute pictures of Luna." She smiled, pulling her blue gloves off and throwing them, rubbing some hand sanitizer on her hands.

"Thanks, Doctor Stacy, and trust me, we will," Mattia said with a smile, hopping off of the small exam table.

"You guys can sign out at the front desk, I'll see you both in two weeks.." She said. Mattia and Alejandro replied with a bye as they left the room. "See, told you it wouldn't be bad. You have to start actually coming to them, okay?" Alejandro said, holding Mattia's hand as they walked down the small clinic hallway and to the front desk.

"Mhm, I know...just scary going to them all alone...but it's okay now that I have you." Mattia smiled, making Alejandro blush.

‼️

"I love you, y'know that?" Alejandro asked, staring up at Mattia as he laid in between in lap.

Both boys had just gotten home from grocery shopping. Thankfully, Kairi offered to watch both kids so Mattia and Alejandro could have some time to themselves.

They'd already put the food away and were currently sitting on the couch together, Mattia playing video games and Alejandro just watching. "Of course I do...I love you more." Mattia replied, leaning down and giving Alejandro a quick kiss on the lips.

"You're really bad at this game," Alejandro mumbled, watching the television screen as Mattia's character died in his video game again. "I haven't played in a while, I'm rusty. Piss off." Mattia told him teasingly, making the younger boy laugh a bit.

They stayed sat on the couch a bit longer before Alejandro started to get bored, sitting up and pushing himself off of Mattia's lap, straddling his hips. "Awgh, I died again." Mattia huffed sadly, Alejandro now blocking his view of the TV, he slid his controller over on the coffee table since it seemed like Alejandro decided that he was done playing now.