𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐞.

just a filler with some cute moments ;)))

third pov

"Why can't you just listen! For once in your life just listen. You always, always! go against me with everything!" Mattia yelled, looking at Alejandro with a death glare. Alejandro was pushed back with shock.

"I always listen to you! Every day I do! And you're gonna accuse me of ignoring you?!" Alejandro asked, unfolding his arms and leaving them at his side as Mattia's face turned red with anger.

Ale felt his body get hot and his heart start to beat faster, Mattia yelling at him made him cry. Like always.

"God Ale, don't cry. Every time we have these types of arguments you start crying. Just stop!" Mattia shouted at the emotional pregnant boy.

Tears started pooling down Alejandro's face as Mattia stormed out of their room. Ale knew that they probably wouldn't speak or even spare a glance at each other for the rest of the day. That just made him start to sob uncontrollably.

‼️

Alejandro gasped as he woke up, sitting up as fast as he could, he rubbed his forehead which was covered in sweat before turning his head. Seeing Mattia sleeping peacefully, he frowned before reaching over and slapping him roughly.

Mattia gasped, sitting up, and holding his face in pain. "Ow! What was that for?" Mattia asked, looking at his sleepy-looking pregnant husband. "Why were you being so mean!?" Alejandro shouted, getting Willy, their cat's attention, and making him crawl over to his lap.

Mattia gave him a confused look. "What in the hell are you talking about...? You probably just had another bad dream." He said, pushing his hair back and rubbing his eyes softly.

"That doesn't excuse what you did!" Ale yelled as Willy sat on his leg, he purred softly as Ale rubbed behind his ears. Alejandro huffing and folding his arms over his stomach like a child. Mattia sighed, "Alright, fine...I'm sorry for hurting your feelings. I promise, I'll never do anything mean to you ever again." He told Alejandro, making him bite the inside of his cheek. "Thank you, I accept your apology," Ale said with a nod. Looking down at Willy for confirmation and just getting a meow.

‼️

alejandro's fit 😫 ^ (with shoes obvi and no boobies🧍🏽‍♀️)

"Ale, I wan' go home." Nano whined, pulling at Alejandro's sweatpants, "I know babe, but I just wanted to stop and look at this shirt for Mattia, do you think he'll like it?" Ale asked, the both of them standing in the middle of the clothing store. Alejandro holding up a shirt he'd thought his husband would like.

"I don't care...I like the one with legos on it more than that one." Nano told him honestly. Alejandro hummed, deciding to buy the shirt because he thought Matti would look cute in it.