𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. (𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞)

third pov

Mattia and Alejandro stared at each other as they listened to the priest go on and on about love and how god brought the two men together, even though the scars on their backs are the only thing that made them meet in the first place.

"But enough about me, today is about you guys...you may now kiss the groom." And Mattia couldn't have been more excited once he heard that.

"We're married...again," Alejandro mumbled breathlessly between their kiss.

"Love you...so much," Mattia smiled, holding on tightly to Alejandro's waist and rubbing his cheek softly with the pad of his thumb. "I love you so much more."

"Yay!" Nano shouted excitedly from his spot as 'best man' for the couple, cheering as he watched two out of his three favorite people in the world kiss and hug.

They looked so happy together.

‼️

Mattia sat back and watched as Alejandro fingered himself, breathing heavily and pumping his fingers in and out of his tight hole.

Mattia wasn't sure what else to do before Alejandro looked up.

"Hey...what are y-you waiting for? Put this on," Alejandro pushed the condom in its wrapper towards Mattia before letting out a loud moan.

The older boy finally snapped out of whatever trance he was in, grabbing the bottle of lube Alejandro had been using and spreading some on his hand, loosely stroking his cock to get himself somewhat hard.

Now in front of each other, it was Alejandro who made the first move and placed a hand on the back of Mattia's head, moving their lips closer together, opening his mouth slightly.

Alejandro slipped his tongue in and out of Mattia's mouth, groaning quietly when he felt Mattia set his hand on his waist.

Mattia sat on his knees, Alejandro sitting up and straddling his lap, giving the older boy a small peck before reaching behind himself to align Mattia and his entrance.

Alejandro huffed as he started to sit down on Mattia's hard cock, before he flinched.

"W-wait......wait, sorry...I'm sorry...I c-can't, I can't do this...I'm sorry." Mattia stuttered, pushing Alejandro's hand away from in between his legs and scooting back until he was leaning against the bed's headboard and Alejandro was off of him.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry, I can't do it." Mattia whimpered, over and over again, hiding his face in his hands and starting to cry out of humiliation. He could feel Alejandro staring at him, he wasn't sure if it was out of disgust or confusion, but it had to be one of those two, right?

"No, it's okay, babe. It's okay...don't apologize, baby, it's okay." Alejandro mumbled, crawling over on his knees to Mattia and wrapping his arms around the now-shaking boy.

"I just can't do it...I can't...I'm sorry-"

"Mattia, if you apologize one more time-I swear...it's okay...you have nothing to be sorry for Matti...we don't have to do anything if you don't want to...okay?" Alejandro told Mattia, pulling him close and letting Mattia rest his forehead on his shoulder, still crying to himself quietly.

"O-okay....it's okay?" Mattia asked, moving his hands away from his face and looking up at Alejandro who was getting teary-eyed himself now.

Alejandro hated those men, he hated them with every single fiber in his body.

Twenty-five years to life doesn't even come close to a punishment for all the fucked up shit they did to Mattia for nearly a month.

The trauma they caused, the PTSD, the time he took recovering in the hospital when he could have been at home with his daughter, and don't even get Alejandro started on the thousands of dollars spent on therapy to get Mattia in the right headspace again.