𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐬.

slight mentions of SA in this chapter. if you don't feel comfortable, please don't read the last part of this chapter which will be in italics.

third pov

Destiny didn't have to see much to be able to tell that Alejandro was stressed. "Emiliano Cascante Rosario, go to your room now." Alejandro nearly yelled, pointing up the stairs. Nano was a crying mess as he shook his head, trying to hug Alejandro, but the older boy just pushed him away to show discipline.

"Enough Nano, I've had enough. It's three in the morning, you need to sleep. Now go."

"I don't wanna," Nano sobbed, rubbing his eyes.

Destiny knew a lot about children, but she didn't wanna step into Alejandro's parenting skills, especially with how tired he was, clearly.

"I don't care what you want Nano, you need to sleep. A baby like you needs to get their sleep, do you want me to drag you up there and change you myself?" Alejandro asked, picking Nano up from under his arms and going upstairs with the small boy.

"Shhh, shhh, shhh," Destiny whispered, rubbing Luna's belly as she laid on her back, hearing the baby girl start to cry, falling back asleep as soon as she felt Destiny's warm touch.

"Okay, let's get you upstairs, baby girl," Destiny told Luna quietly, standing up and reaching into her crib, getting a good grip on her before going upstairs.

"Hopefully you sleep the rest of the night, okay?...goodnight bubba, bye honey." Des smiled, leaning over to the small desk beside Luna's crib and turning her night light on to keep the room somewhat lit, so she wouldn't be afraid.

"No, you're done now. There's no apologizing, go lay down!" Alejandro yelled, pushing Nano away into his room before closing his door.

Destiny watched as he wiped his eyes, quickly going downstairs, holding onto the railing so he wouldn't lose his balance.

"Alejandro? Honey, are you okay?" Destiny asked, closing the baby's bedroom door behind her and slowly following behind him.

"Yes, I'm fine. Emiliano is so bad when he's tired...he just misses Mattia. And I don't even know where his bitch ass is...god." Alejandro sighed, rubbing his forehead before plopping down on the couch. "Yeah...kids get crazy at this age...they stop sleeping, start acting up, but it's just a part of them growing up sweetie...he misses his best friend, can't blame him for it." Destiny shrugged, sitting down next to the boy.

"If Mattia was his best friend, he wouldn't have just left like that..." Alejandro replied, exhausted but feeling bad at the thought of telling Destiny to leave after how much she helped Alejandro with the kids today.

Destiny looked over at the boy and saw he was starting to fall asleep with his head leaned on his arm.

"Poor babe...I'm gonna get going, okay?" Destiny told the young boy, standing up and patting his arm softly as he just grunted as a sign of saying 'okay' and 'goodnight'

Destiny grabbed her coat, slipping her boots and beanie on, throwing her scarf around her neck before quickly and quietly leaving, locking the door with her house key behind her.

"Shit," Alejandro whined, the weight of his head falling off of his arm when the loud piercing scream of Luna woke him up.

"My god..." He muttered, standing up, and quickly going upstairs.