𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏

third pov

Mattia had cranked up the AC last night, grumbling about how he was sweating like crazy, and Ale shivered as he headed down the stairs. "Fuckin' Mattia," He said under his breath as he walked to the front entrance, he huffed and rubbed his sleepy eyes.

The doorbell rang a couple of times; it wasn't too late, but neither was it too early. Ale peered through the peephole, tiptoeing to see who was bothering him on his Saturday morning.

He rolled his eyes as he reached for the doorknob and twisted it open, revealing his only friend. "Good morning. How are things going?" Kairi inquired as he stood in front of Alejandro, his hands in his pockets.

"Jesus, Kairi, it's eight o'clock." Ale moaned as he drew his white tank-top down so his stomach was covered. "I just wanted to check in to see how you're doing since you found out." Kairi blushed, immediately remorseful for waking up a pregnant man.

"I'm good, just tired." The pregnant boy moaned, his weight leaning against the door. "Mattia is sleeping, so he won't notice you." He told his friend. "That's great. So, how's the baby doing? Have you gone to any ultrasounds as a couple?" Kairi inquired, his foot tapping.

"Not yet—-ahhh—but I have one scheduled for next week to ensure all is growing properly, especially because it's so small." Ale yawned in the middle of his sentence, looking down at his bloated stomach. "That's great; can you promise to keep me updated? I don't need you to vanish on me." Ale nodded in response to what he said.

"I'll keep you updated on my every move." Kairi laughed as he mocked him. Before that, they both heard a door open from upstairs. "You gotta go," Ale spoke up instantly. "Yeah, later," Kairi said with a small smile. He waved goodbye as he hurried down the house steps to his car.

‼️

"Does that look like a baby bump or just bloat?" Mattia inquired as he watched Alejandro put on a big and baggy hoodie. "I'm not sure." The pregnant boy grinned as he sat down next to the living room couch on a beanbag. "It's most likely just bloat. It's far too early to be showing this much." Ale frowned as he examined his stomach.

"It's cute either way," Mattia said with a smile on his face. "So I was wondering," Mattia said, his finger tapping his chin. "That's never a good thing, aye?" Ale said, his hands resting behind his head.

"Well...don't you think we should go on a date...together. I'd like to make it formal and get to know each other...we've been living together for months, but I feel like I don't know anything about you."

"Mattia, the only reason we need to get along is for the baby," Ale said, his brows furrowed. "And, besides, it's yours, so what's the point of attempting to push us together?" He inquired with a shrug. Mattia's brows furrowed in response. "What do you mean?" Mattia asked, straightening his back in his seat.

"I'm referring to the fact that it's your kid. As if I'll simply bear the baby as a surrogate." Mattia was perplexed and worried as he explained, "And you'll take it." Ale said. Just because Ale didn't wanna be pregnant, didn't mean he had to force the baby away because he didn't want to be a parent to it.

"Alright," said Mattia. Looking down at his lap, before he nodded. "Sooo...no date?" he asked, his shy gaze rising to Ale. "Ugh...fine...let's go on that date, but just for the sake of the baby." Mattia nodded in response to what he said.

"All right, that's fine." Mattia expressed himself cheerfully. "So where are we going out to?" the pregnant boy asked. "It'll be a surprise," Mattia said. Ale gave him a suspicious look before he moaned and shook his head, but said nothing.