𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡.

some kalejandro content 😏😏

mattia

"Oh, fuck me." Ale moaned, scratching down my back as I pressed him up against the wall. "I'm trying," I told him, kissing at his neck. He shivered and tightly wrapped his legs around my waist. "N-Nano is still-still at soccer practice. He won't-he won't be home for-for ow-hours." He stuttered.

Lifting his hand and running it through the back of my hair, "Okay, so we have a while yeah?" I asked, looking into his eyes and smiling. "Yeah, we have a lot of time." He replied, "Good, won't be long though." I said. He laughed, throwing his head back to give me more room to kiss at.

‼️

"What's this?" Nano asked as he sat down at the dining table, looking at the plate of food that I was holding before I put it in front of him. "Ravioli," I told him, he scrunched his face up. "I want pizza." He said, pushing his plate away. "No papi, Mattia worked hard to make this, it's not nice to say you don't wanna eat his food," Alejandro told him.

"Hmm," Nano groaned, grabbing his fork. "Trust me Nano, it's really good. My dad used to make this for me all the time when I was your age." I told him, he pouted but put his fork into one of the small pasta squares before eating it. "How does it taste babes?" I asked, he shrugged, "Good, I guess." He said, before continuing to eat. "He likes it." Ale mouthed to me before sitting down and starting to eat from his plate.

"What happened to your baby bump?" Nano asked, pointing to my stomach, I dropped my fork on my plate, looking up at Ale, he was giving me the same look, "They got sick," He replied to Nano, "They're gonna get better?" He asked, "I dunno babe." He muttered, looking down at his lap sadly.

"Okay, I hope they are okay." He told us both, looking back and forth at us two, "I do too babe." I replied before the dining room fell silent and we all continued eating.

‼️

alejandro

"Oh-oh right there-" I cried out, squeezing Mattia's broad shoulders, "Fuck oh-my-god-shit your so good at this-" I moaned, "God-" Mattia squeezed my ass tightly, lifting me a bit by the back of my legs. "Jesus." He stopped moving after I felt him release. "You-fucking christ Mattia." I groaned, letting go of him as he pulled out, still holding onto me.

"This is the fifth time today, maybe we should cool it." Mattia told me as I put a hand on his bicep, "Yeah but, we like it. Or at least I do." I shrugged, pushing the sweaty hair away from his forehead to see his light blue eyes. "Well I do too, but every few hours when Nano's asleep?" He asked, both of us smiling tiredly at one another. "I love you," Mattia said, stroking my hair softly. I parted my lips a bit.

"You what?" I asked, he shook his head slightly. "Noth-nothing. Just said something stupid. Just after sex talk. It's nothing." He said, shaking it off dismissively. "I...okay," I said. He let go of me, carefully putting me down until I was balanced, then leaving, holding his shirt and shorts in his arms.

"So what are you gonna do today?" Mattia asked as he grabbed new boxers and started putting them on, "Uh, as if I know. I'll figure it out later though, might just go to the store with Nano, since his birthday is soon." I told him, and he nodded before my phone rang. "Shit, that scared me," Mattia said, I smiled at him before grabbing it from the clothing drawers. "Someone important?" He asked as my face fell.

"No...but can I talk to them?" I asked, remembering his rules about not talking to anybody. "Yeah, go ahead. As long as it's nobody trying to hit on you." He said teasingly. I laughed quietly before pulling my shorts up and leaving the room, going across to mine and Nano's.