𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝.

*as a person who has struggled with an eating disorder in the past. i know how weird it is to hear abt throwing up so TW*

alejandro

I groaned as my whole body shook, I was cold but sweating as if I just ran a marathon. "Can we go play in the backyard after school?" Nano asked me, swinging his feet back and forth as he sat on the bathroom sink. "Y-yes Papi, of course, just wait okay," I said, rubbing his back softly.

Kairi and I have talked a few times ever since he told me that I could be pregnant. I told him it was impossible because I didn't have the right number of...material to do so. "Go get your shoes on babe," I said, Nano nodded, hopping off the sink with a quiet thud.

I rubbed my stomach in pain, it felt like something was in my throat for forever now, maybe it was just the feeling of having to throw up, but I wasn't sure. I moaned in pain, taking two fingers and shoving them down my throat with some struggle before gagging, tasting the gross feeling on my tongue again.

I wiped my mouth off, closing the toilet lid and flushing it with my slipper. Walking over to the sink and letting the water run hot, I needed to brush my teeth to get that disgusting taste out of my mouth.

I closed the bathroom door behind me, wiping my lips again. I saw Mattia walk across the hallway, coming closer towards me. "Hey, you okay?" He asked me, putting a hand on my wrist, I swiped my hand back, "Get away from me." I told him, pulling away and walking off to my room.

"I'll literally go with you, Alejandro. I'll book you an appointment and everything." Kairi said to me, I sat down on the couch as I listened to him go on and on.

I groaned, sitting on one of Nano's toys, I told him to clean up his shit before leaving for school. "F-hmm...sure, fine," I said. Nano left a few hours ago, I'm not gonna take him out early but he would be home soon, so I could probably take him with us.

"Alright cool. I'll pick you up, see you soon." He said, "Yeah, okay. Thanks. See you." I said, hanging up and putting my phone in my back shorts pocket.

‼️

"Where we goin'?" Nano asked as I tied his shoes for him, dusting his jacket off. "To check something. We're gonna  go with a...friend of mine." I said, hesitating to say friend because I didn't know if I and Kairi were that close yet.

"Robbie?!" He asked excitedly. I sighed...shaking my head. "No babe, someone else," I replied, patting his knee. "Let's go, I'm sure they'll be here soon," I said, taking his hand and giving it a squeeze, both of us walking down the stairs and going downstairs to the front door.

"What do we say if Mattia asks where we were?" I ask as we sat on the front porch, waiting for Kairi. "We went to the park," Nano replied, a smile on his face because he thought he was right.

"Nope, you don't speak to Mattia. You stay quiet and go to your room." I said, he huffed. "Okay...but why?" He asked, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose. "Because I said so," I said quickly, seeing a black car start to drive down our street. "Okay, c'mon. Be nice to my friend." I said, taking his hand and dragging him to the car.

‼️

"You made an appointment?" I asked as Nano laid his head in my lap, playing on his Nintendo. "Yeah, I told you I would. I called and said you needed an ultrasound." Kairi replied, putting a hand on my bouncing leg to calm me down.

"Alejandro?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I looked up, seeing Dr. O'Neal, leaning on the waiting room doorway. "What are you doing here sweetie?" She asked, rubbing her hands as if she just put lotion on. "Oh...hi, erm...I scheduled-well my friend schedule an—appointment for me." I replied, brushing a hand through my hair.