𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥.

i feel like everyone that reads my books are extremely hot ykwim 😏

alejandro

"Is everything okay?" Kairi asked, sounding tired as he picked up. "Yeah, sorry. I just...I got scared...Mattia went out with his dad...and I and Nano are alone I just...can we talk...I don't like being alone anymore." I asked as I pushed myself back to the headboard. I had woken up a few hours ago, Nano was still asleep. "Yeah, of course. As long as you're safe...so what's up?" Kairi asked, yawning slightly.

It's been a few weeks since the whole Kairi and Mattia situation. Mattia and I barely talk now, well we talk, but we don't talk, talk. It's not the same..it's all just wrong...we still have sex...all the time, everywhere around the house, but that's the most connection we have.

‼️

"Nano, your birthday is soon, you excited?" I asked him, passing him his pancakes, "Yes! I'm gonna get presents, and see Mami right?" He asked me. I stopped wrapping his present, biting my bottom lip roughly. "Nano, Mami is on a little vacation...so...she won't be here for your birthday," I told him, he pouted, playing with the hem of his shirt. "Hm, okay." He said, sounding disappointed.

I know he would be upset, Mami is always at his birthday parties, she's the one who always throws them, and wakes Nano up early to eat his birthday breakfast which was just chocolate chip pancakes. He loved those things.

"How about we just celebrate me and you this year? Yeah?" I asked, and he smiled slightly, his missing tooth showing, "Yes!" He nodded, "Great, then we'll just order a cake or something and go out after okay?" I said as I finished wrapping up his gift and put it with the others.

"Hey, you ready?" Mattia came into the living room where I and Nano were sitting, Nano sleeping in my arms, "For what?" I hesitated to ask as I turned around to look at him. "The carnival...I asked you if we could go last time, and you said maybe some other day. And it's nice out, I told you to get ready yesterday, you weren't listening?" He asked, stretching his arms in front of him.

"I...uh...I guess I just forgot..." I shrugged, "Well let's go now, there's still time." He told me, "Mattia, I have a bad headache, and Nano's sleeping, today's just not the day." I said, he seemed a bit upset, but nodded. "M'kay." He mumbled, slipping his shoes off by the door.

‼️

"Alright, finish counting these, and we're done," I told Nano, helping him with his homework that he got a few days ago, his teacher had to have emailed me five times, telling me that my mom wasn't answering her calls and stuff. I apologized to her, telling them that her phone recently broke. "How does Chinese food sound tonight?" I asked.

"It sounds good," He mumbled, counting these little colored cubes and adding them up, adding the answers to his worksheet. "Alright, I'll order some once you're done. Just put that paper in your folder and go jump on the trampoline while I do the dishes and call the food place." I said, he nodded happily.

He loved that thing, Mattia got it for him a week ago. It's pretty big, took up a huge part of the yard, but it looked nice. Mattia would also ramble about getting a pool, underground. I told him it was crazy, but he insisted saying it would be cool during the summertime.

I brought Nando's backpack in, leaving it on the dining table to go do the dishes. I watched out from the window in front of me at Nano jumping around on the trampoline, he brought some of his toys out so that kept him busy. I heard the stairs creaking, I turned my head to see Mattia, rubbing his eyes sleepily. "Hey." He said in a groggy morning voice.

"Hmm," I hummed, looking back down at the sink and scrubbing a dirty plate. "I just took the best nap," He said, chuckling under his breath. "Hm, cool." I said, "What's up. What's the matter?" He asked, putting a hand on my waist. "Nothing...just tired and don't wanna do dishes but I have to," I said, pouring some more soap onto the sponge I was using.