𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐧𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐲.

long

alejandro

Waking up in general has always been bad, and annoying. But waking up pregnant is even worse. And doing this shit every day until I'm nine months and the baby actually gets here, just sucks.

I leaned my forehead on the cold shower tile. As the warm water ran down my skin. I'm not entirely sure how long I've been in the shower, but I just felt so amazing in here. Away from Mattia, Nano sleeping. Even though I was in here with one of the human beings that I really don't like, which was Mattia's, damn baby.

"Man...stop kicking for no reason. Your dad is downstairs, we'll see him soon. Just wait..." I said, rubbing my stomach lightly. Grabbing my hair conditioner and plopping some in my hands.

"Quit kicking. You little menace..." I mumbled. Trying to get this damn baby to calm down was like trying to get a sales assistant to stop offering you shit you don't need. God, I can't even be away from Mattia for a few minutes without his kid missing him.

"Okay, okay. Jesus Christ, I'm done! I'm done!" I shouted, washing my hair out quickly and shutting the water off.

"Mattia! Your stupid ass kid missed you, talk to it." I said, walking down the hallway and seeing Mattia pushing some boxes into the tiny room across ours. "Hm...hello little baby. are you okay in there?...hm, did you interrupt Ale's shower?"  He kneeled by my stomach, putting his hands on my sides.

"They still kicking?" Mattia asked me, looking up a bit. "No, they always stop when I'm around you, and I need a break!" I shouted, rubbing my face tiredly. I just wanted to sleep, but I couldn't even do that without Mattia laying down right next to me. It was the stupidest thing ever. This ankle biter is glued to Mattia like crazy.

"Sorry. Maybe if I just tell them to stop, they'll stop." Mattia told me. Whispering something to my belly button, before getting up. "Try to get some rest now. Okay?" He said, I rolled my eyes. Turning around and going back to our room so I could change into regular clothes.

"Fucking hate you..." I whispered, going into my closet and pushing through all my shirts.

"You were much more calmer when you didn't know how to kick...lazy bum," I muttered, pulling out a light brown sweater. "I'm your incubator, so treat me with at least some respect," I said, lifting my arms and sliding my sweater on, before going to Mattia's closet and grabbing a pair of his black basketball shorts, that were way too big on me. So I had to tighten them with the strings hanging from the waistband.

‼️

"Yeah...okay...awesome. I'll see you guys soon." I hear Mattia say.

I was outside in the garden, reading The Fault in Our Stars while Mattia was in the kitchen, probably doing something else. "Ale!" Mattia yelled, his voice getting closer as he started to walk out of the kitchen. "What?" I asked. I really didn't feel like talking to him, he's already tried to apologize three times already. And I was just over it.

"Uh, I've got friends co-uh...what're you doing?" Mattia asked, referring to the scattered papers all over the picnic table I was sitting at. "Just stuff...what were you gonna say before?" I asked, scratching my forehead as I closed my book. "Pinewood Kindergarten? Hm...I thought Nano was in 3rd grade." Mattia said, leaning on the table before sitting down beside me.