𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞.

btw. mattia has blue eyes now in the story ‼️

alejandro

I woke up the next morning, Mattia's huge arm draped across my chest, holding me close to him. I smiled as I rubbed the tiredness out of my eye with my fist. He looked like a baby bunny sleeping, his hair was all over the place, and his face was scrunched up like he was having a bad dream.

I almost didn't wanna wake him up, but the night before he told me to wake him up because he had to do something with his dad. I lifted my arm to put on his shoulder.

"Mattia, Mattia," I whispered, shaking him slightly. "Mattia, wake up," I said, he whined quietly, shutting his eyes tighter. I took his hand and kissed his knuckles, before standing up and walking over to the window, pulling the curtains up.

He groaned loudly, grabbing a pillow and putting it over his face. "Remember, you have that thing with your dad," I said, sitting down on my knees on the bed, he looked at me with confusion, must've just been his natural face when he wakes up. "What thing?" He asked tiredly. I loved his morning voice, it was so raspy and funny sounding.

"I dunno, you didn't tell me. Just said that if I wake up before you, to wake you up so you can get dressed." I replied. He nodded as he sat up slowly and scratched his shoulder. "'M tired," He mumbled as I stood up and put some socks on so my feet wouldn't get cold from the floor.

Winter was starting to come which meant Robert would be on break soon, maybe he could come over one of these days soon.

"Hey, so...I was thinking. Since you and your dad pulled me out of school, my friend, his name is Robert, real nice guy if you ask me...and he's on winter break soon, so do you think he could come over soon, and just spend the night here? 'Cause I haven't seen him in a long time..." I said as I put some shorts on, grabbing a sweatshirt and slipping it on. Smiling down at my tiny bump.

He looked up at me, before standing up and going to his closet. "No," He replied shortly. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why?" I asked, sounding a bit rude.

He shrugged, "Just don't like guests or new people." He told me, grabbing a pair of jeans and putting it on. "What-we just went to a party full of people, how are you gonna say that? He's my friend." I said.

"Mattia, you won't even have to speak to him. I'll just be with him, he'll be with me the entire time. I'll tell him to avoid you." I said to him, but he shook his head.

"That's not fair-what-If I can barely leave, and I can't have people over. What's the point of me being alive." I said, pulling at the strings on my shorts.

"Don't say that. And stop trying to make me feel guilty for you," Mattia said, finding a shirt and putting it on, looking angry and just annoyed.

"Can you stop, it's not fair. Please?" I asked, but he shook his head. "I said no, and if you really have such a problem with it then leave and go to the guest room." He said, slamming his closet door shut.

I rolled my eyes as I grabbed my blanket and stormed out of the room, going down the hall and throwing my blanket on my bed before loudly shutting the door behind me.

‼️

"I'm so over him. He's fucking bipolar and crazy, he was being nice yesterday at the party, and now he wants to be all fake. Fucking annoying." I mumbled to Robert as I paced around my room.

"So...I can't come over?" Robert asked teasingly, I laughed as I picked up my converse. "I don't care, I'll come over anyway. He can't stop me from going outside." I said, sitting down on my bed as I held my phone between my shoulder and ear.