𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬.

third point of view

Stressed. Complete and utter stress was all Mattia was feeling.

He hated having to leave Alejandro alone, but just thinking of him purposely throwing himself down the stairs to end his pregnancy, terrified him.

He couldn't even look at Ale at the moment.

"How is he?" Mattia asked as Oliver came down the huge staircase, holding onto his briefcase. "Anxious, worried, all of the above." The doctor replied. "I recommended he sit down before he passes out, but he refuses. He said he won't do anything until you let him out." The older man told Mattia.

"Right. Okay...thank you for-for checking him out." Mattia thanked him, picking up his phone from the coffee table and just putting it back in his pocket.

"Of course, make sure he drinks a lot of water to stay hydrated. And just let him get a lot of rest." He nodded, waving a goodbye then going to the front door, getting a nod of approval from the guards to leave.

"I wanna see Ale," Mattia heard Nano's nasally voice say as he pulled at the older boy's shirt. "Awe papi, Ale's resting right now. The baby needs some time to sleep. But I promise afterward when he wakes up, you will be the first person to see him." Mattia promised, reaching down and lifting Nano up from under his arms.

"How about we go make something to eat? Maybe we can make something for Ale too. C'mon Papi." Mattia told him, holding the small boy on his hip and going to the kitchen.

‼️

Alejandro cried. Looking at himself in the mirror. Staring down at his huge, bruised stomach. "Stupid, stupid baby." He muttered. "Your dad is even stupider." Ale said before turning around and going back to his bed.

He felt like he was trapped. Mattia had come in a few hours ago to take all the sharp objects and such out, putting them in a box and bringing them downstairs. He even sent Donald in to make the mirror too high to reach just in case Ale had any ideas.

He just wanted to see Nano, but he couldn't even do that since Mattia wanted to keep him far away.

Oliver had left a few minutes after checking on him and the baby. And no matter how many times Ale asked if the baby was okay, Oliver was instructed to just ignore him and do his job. Which Ale hated.

He had already spent most of his time stuck in this room sleeping, sleeping, sleeping, and sleeping. Nothing else but that.

And it wasn't even the baby that made him tired. It was the fact that his own husband wasn't speaking to him.

He wasn't seated for long before getting up and pacing around the room; his hands on his back to keep his balance up. He just wished he could leave, run-well, maybe not run-but walk down the stairs (very carefully), and tell Mattia he was sorry. And just make him believe, believe that Ale would never do anything like that.

‼️

Mattia sighed to himself, running his hands through his long hair. He needed to get a haircut.

Pushing himself up from his desk and closing the folders he had opened to sign a few papers for his dad.

"God," He muttered, grabbing the glass of Scotch he had poured out earlier to drink while doing all this work.

"Fuck-me!" He shouted, nearly falling over from Nano's building blocks. The younger boy needs to learn how to clean up after himself.

Mattia shook his head, slamming the glass back down on the desk and leaving the room.