𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.

tried my best to find a picture of a baby who looks somewhat like a mix of mattia and alejandro

third pov

"Four pounds and nine ounces...she is so tiny, oh my goodness." Des smiled, covering her mouth with a gasp. Staring at the baby who she described as 'perfect'

"Eighteen inches...and she's completely healthy."

"How are you doing sweetie? Tired?" Destiny asked Alejandro, walking over to his bed and rubbing his arm softly.

Alejandro smiled sleepily, rubbing his eyes and squeezing Mattia's hand. "I'm okay...still a little tired, I just wanna hold her again." Alejandro rubbed his forehead, looking up at Destiny.

Really all Alejandro wanted to do was sleep, but he loved his daughter, and loved holding her with all of his heart.

"Here's Lu. Everything is finished up, she is very tiny but healthy. We've gotta take her down to the nursery soon but you can hold her until then." Nurse Stacy told both parents, putting the little girl in Alejandro's arms.

"Hi gorgeous girl, hi there," Ale smiled, leaning back and holding her tight.

"I'm gonna go pick Nano up from my dads, do you need anything, babe? Food? Extra clothes? Alcohol?" Mattia asked teasingly, standing up, not letting go of Alejandro'a hand.

Making the younger boy giggle, "Can't drink alcohol if I'm gonna chest feed, you freak." He replied.

Mattia laughed before leaning down and giving Alejandro's hand a kiss. "I'm okay though baby, thanks for asking. Just make sure you give Nano his vitamins-oh! and bring my slippers, those little white ones with the bunny ears on them." Alejandro asked, pushing Luna's curls away from her forehead.

"Will do."

"Wait, if you're insisting on getting me stuff from home, can you bring my face wash, the foamy one. And, my fuzzy brown blanket, I left it in the hallway closet, and, make sure you give Will his food, and my-"

"How about, you send me a list of what you want, and I'll get it, alright?" Mattia asked, giving a final kiss on the cheek to Ale before turning around and leaving.

"Thanks, bye, love you!" Alejandro said as loud as he could without waking Luna up.

"Can you just pass me my phone real quick? It's over there." Alejandro asked Des, pointing at the small desk far from his bed, his phone resting face down.

"Here sweetie...I've got to go and pick up some stuff from work, I'll be back in a few, sound good? You alright being alone?" Des asked, pushing her hair back as she grabbed ber coat, slipping it on.

"Yeah, that's okay." Alejandro nodded, running his thumb over Luna's forehead, and smiling as the right side of her mouth went up a bit, knowing the touch of her mother just from the feeling.

"Alright, if you need anything, just call sweetheart." Des smiled, swinging her purse over her arm.

"Okay, thank you Des, really, thank you..." Ale said as loud as he could. His throat was a bit sore, he wasn't too sure why if he hadn't been yelling at all. Maybe it was just the strain he was putting on himself.