𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧.

long chapter 😯

alejandro

"Mhmm...hmmm..." Mattia moaned.

I covered my eyes with my hand, not wanting to wake up just yet. But I couldn't just fall back asleep with Mattia being so damn loud.

I looked down, not sure what he was doing that made him make such loud noises. "Matti...?" I asked quietly, looking down to see him in his boxers now. I laughed when I saw what he was doing.

"Mattia!" I whisper shouted, not wanting to wake Nano up by yelling at Mattia for being a weirdo. "Hmm? What?" He asked, looking up from my shoulder with sleepy eyes and his hair all over the place. "You're humping my leg," I told him, rubbing his back as I caught Willy giving me a funny look.

"Ohhh, sorry," He apologized with a quiet voice. I smiled, "It's okay babe," I replied, putting a hand on his cheek and kissing his temple. "We should get up and shower because I'm completely naked under this blanket," I told him, looking down at my stomach to see I was still sticky.

"I was just humping your leg, how are you not pissed off?" Mattia asked, rolling over onto his back, being careful not to accidentally lay on Willy. I laughed, standing up and grabbing my towel from the hanger beside our closet, wrapping it around my waist. "I dunno' it wasn't that bad to wake up to," I told him, walking to the bathroom. "Wait, wait...gimme a kiss." He said, more in an asking tone.

"I have to shower Matti-"

"Please? Right after, we can go and shower together." He told me, sitting up. I smiled, sighing quietly and walking back to the bed. "Just one, then we gotta go," I said, leaning over and slowly kissing him.

I groaned quietly when he put his hands on my waist, pulling me to sit down on our bed in front of him. "No, you said just one," I whined, pushing his chest away.

"You're acting like you didn't think of going again, c'mon. I'll be quick." He promised, I shook my head. "Nope, later."

"In the shower?"

"No, you little sex addict. Let's go." I said, rubbing his shoulder as a sign to say sorry before going to the bathroom again.

"I'll be in there with you soon!" Mattia yelled as I closed the door.

‼️

"Alright, you put those plates on the dry rack," I told Nano, he scooted his step stool to be in front of the counter. "Hey," I heard Mattia say from behind us both. "Hi Matti," Nano said happily, he loved talking to Mattia so much. He absolutely adores him, which I just love.

"Hey babes, you guys cleaning?" Mattia asked, putting a hand on Nano's shoulder. "Yeah, 'm drying plates, and Ale is washing them." He said. "That's amazing love."

I smiled as I felt Mattia wrap his arms around me, above my stomach. I leaned back onto him, "So. I have to talk to you about something, not bad just about a family thing." Mattia told me, I turned my head to look at him, "Yeah? Can Nano be here?" I whispered the last part to make sure what this was about wasn't inappropriate for a little kid.

"Yeah, he can stay. It's just for a party that my "stupid ass" dad is hosting." He said, I turned my head, "I said I was sorry," I whined, he laughed. "I know, I know, and I'm sorry, I'm sorry. But the party is just to see family again, and he wants to see how you're doing." He told me, rubbing my arm softly as we heard Willy purring by our feet.

‼️

I laughed as Nano jumped down from his bed, his blanket on his back as he flapped it out to make it look like he had wings. Willy quickly scattered away, getting scared that Nano was gonna accidentally jump on him or something.