𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

mattia

"C'mon," I said, pulling Ale out of the car to get inside. We just pulled into the driveway, but since we're still on for tonight. I just couldn't wait.

"Mattia! I've gotta get Nano inside and in his room, he's already sleeping so he probably won't wake up," Ale whisper-shouted, going to get Nano from the back seat.

"Okay, okay, I'll get him," I said, opening the back car door and unbuckling Nano before scooping him up in my arms and taking him inside. Ale following behind us.

I quickly but carefully brought Nano upstairs, opening his room door and pushing it open with my foot. "Alright, goodnight papi, love you," I said quietly. Moving his blankets down and tucking him under them.

He whined before I turned his lamp off and kissed his forehead, he was already wearing basketball shorts and a baggy t-shirt, so he was ready for bed.

I ran across the hallway, smiling when I saw Ale laying down, I jumped onto the bed, he giggled as I straddled his hips. "Hey, beautiful." I laughed, he smiled, putting his hands on my shoulders.

"Did you put him to bed?" He asked me, I nodded, "Of course, laid him under the covers, tucked under his arms, and I turned the lights off, his lava lamp was already on though." I said, leaning down and nibbling at his ear.

‼️

third point of view

Mattia's hand crept up Alejandro's thigh very slowly to not scare the younger boy, it moved up and up, until it settled right over Ale's semi-hard cock.

Alejandro took in short gasps of air as Mattia traced the outline of his bulge with his fingers, Alejandro's eyes opened and closed, he tried his best to focus on his breathing.

Alejandro closed his eyes. It's okay, just stay calm. Nothings wrong, you've done this before. Nothing has changed. Other than the fact that your stomach is bigger. Alejandro said to himself.

Ale felt Mattia's breath on his face, making him feel like his whole body was on fucking fire. He felt so happy until Mattia pulled away. The feeling was still there, just faint, "Wait uhm...so-so-I don't wanna hurt you or anything...so just let me know if I hurt you or what I'm doing is-"

"Shut up, and just keep going. I'm fine. I can handle it." Alejandro gulped with a nod. Mattia sighed, leaning down again and trusting Ale. Because who wouldn't.

Alejandro already felt like pulling his pants down, he's been wanting to do this for so long, but wasn't too desperate to the point where he would touch himself. That's just something a lowlife would do...

Mattia started leaving light kisses on the side of Alejandro's neck. Ale wasn't even sure what to do, or where to put his hands when Mattia started moving his lips on the skin of his husband's neck.

Alejandro started pulling at Mattia's shirt to pull it off, "Wan-want thi-this o-off," He stuttered, Mattia lowered his head, letting Alejandro yank his shirt up and pull it off, dropping it on the floor.

Alejandro's hands went up and landed on Mattia's bare chest. Making him gasp and suddenly get harder.

Alejandro was now running his hands all over Mattia's body. He loved the feeling of his smooth skin and abs. Alejandro sat up a bit as Mattia pulled his tank top off, smiling as he saw his perfect, beautiful body.