𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞.

^ ale's ootn

mattia

"So what is it...like just a huge party?" Alejandro asked me, and I nodded, I was sitting on our bed. Facing the wall because Alejandro was currently changing and he's been getting real pissy about me watching him especially now that he's pregnant.

"Basically." I replied, "Okay, done." He told me, I sighed as I turned around. He had a tank top on that looked sorta cropped, and his belly bump that was showing like a small pillow was under his shirt.

"Your belly's getting bigger," I said, and he nodded. "Thanks for pointing out my biggest insecurity at the moment." He said, grabbing his slippers and leaving the room.

I know he was getting mad at me for my dad telling his mom to pull him out of school. "I didn't mean that rudely Alejandro." I said, standing up and walking down the hallway to where he was.

"I miss school, so unless you can get me back. Then don't expect me to be the nicest to you. I'll show respect, but I won't be a kiss ass." He said, laying down on the couch and grabbed a pillow. hugging it.

‼️

"Dad, I-no dad, please-dad. Stop it-just-will you just listen-fucking listen dad-just shut up will you? listen-Ale-oh my god. Just be quiet. Yeah...I know, he will be there tonight. We both will. Just be quiet and listen to me-yeah...okay...whatever. Fuck off, I'm not doing this. Nothing-just-Never mind!" I yelling, hanging up my phone, sitting down on my bed, and running my hands through my hair frustratedly.

"Hey...you okay?" Alejandro asked me, walking into the bedroom, a hand on his stomach as he held onto the doorway. "Yeah, just...my dad pissing me off is all." I shrugged, he nodded. "Sorry that he's doing that." He apologized. I smiled, "It's not your fault. But thank you." I said.

I woke up from my nap, it definitely wasn't a power nap, more like a cat nap. I looked over seeing Alejandro laying down, sleeping peacefully, his back had been hurting earlier so I decided not to wake him up right now. I sighed as I heard my phone buzz.

'Dad' flashed on my screen and I rolled my eyes, we probably had to start getting ready for this party soon. I hated this thing. I didn't like getting ready for any celebrations or anything like that so I really didn't wanna go, but I didn't have a choice.

I sent a quick reply to my dad just saying we were getting ready now. I stood up, hearing Alejandro whimper quietly, "M-Mattia," He said, I turned around, wondering if he was okay or not, his eyes were closed, he must've been having a bad dream.

"Mattia, Mattia-please," He said again, I was debating whether or not to wake him up, before seeing the small bulge that was forming in his pants as he squirmed around. I backed up and went to the bathroom. I'm sure he's fine.

‼️

alejandro

I changed my pants and boxers after my little dream, throwing my old clothes in the laundry basket in our closet, before walking down the hall to the bathroom. Seeing Mattia fixing his hair, "Hey." I smiled, seeing him looking at me from the mirror.

"Hey, you get enough sleep?" He asked, turning around to face me. And I shrugged. "My back feels better, so that's good, and I feel less tired. So I'm good." I rubbed my eyes with my palms, leaning on the doorway. "Uh, so, we gotta get going to the party soon." He told me, and I sighed.