𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜.

third pov

"Yeah, can this just go right here?" Alejandro asked the movers, pointing to the corner of the living room, moving out of the way to let the two buff guys put the heavy ottoman down on top of the carpet.

"Thank you so much, and that bed frame just needs to go upstairs in my bedroom, it's the one to the left, all blue." Alejandro said, both men nodding with small smiles on their faces before going to the hallway where the bed frame was. bringing it upstairs.

Alejandro felt bad, he really would do all of this on his own if he could. He wasn't lying when he said he was still in pain all over.

Tearing from the bottom of your asshole and to your ball sack isn't a very pleasant experience, even if it's been about a month since Luna was born, when he stretched his leg a certain way, he could feel tearing all over again. His leg was better but at times when he'd walk or stand on it too much, it made the pain a bit unbearable.

"Nano, finish that last page and then come help me make drinks for the movers, honey," Alejandro told his little brother who was sitting at the dining table, doing his reading homework, and humming as a reply.

"Sorry to interrupt, but where does this go?" Another mover asked, holding up a big box labeled 'dino's'

"Those are my dinosaur toys! They go upstairs, my room is the yellow one with the SpongeBob bed." Nano replied, making Alejandro smile before of how excited his little brother looked seeing his old room become full again. As much as it pained Alejandro to hear Nano asking to see his little sister and Mattia again, he tried to focus on the bright side and remember that once Alejandro went back to school and finished they would move somewhere else so that nobody they knew from here would bother them ever again.

"Baby, don't bite your nails," Alejandro said, noticing Nano had been chewing on his fingers, he always did that when he was bored or zoning out.

"But this is so annoying. I don't wanna read Ale, I wanna see Mattia and Lu," He whined, moving his fingers away from his mouth and laying his cheek down on the table.

"Papi, what did I just say?" Alejandro repeated the same directions from before.

Nano needed to finish his reading, his routine was to read at least thirty-forty pages a night, but the younger boy always got too bored. "I wanna play outside, there's still some snow on the ground, please?" Nano asked with a cry, rubbing his eyes.

Alejandro had been trying to push Nano to share his feelings and be able to express them without anyone judging him, which is normally hard to do in a lot of Hispanic families. Nano was just a kid and got frustrated very easily and it was hard for him to talk about what he was feeling at times.

"Okay, I understand that you want to do something. But reading is something you need to do, and if you finish this quicker then you can play outside once you're done." Alejandro told him, grabbing some cold water bottles from the fridge.

"Fine...can I read with Mattia?"

Alejandro rolled his eyes, "Emiliano, what have I already told you? Please finish your work so you can go outside, tomorrow's a Friday and you have off of school, then the week is over and you won't have homework until Monday, baby."

Nano made a loud groaning sound again, flipping a few book pages before continuing to read, making Alejandro sigh in relief that Nano didn't throw a tantrum.