𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

bad smut ahead 😾

alejandro

"Ooh! Open that one, it's from me!" I heard someone yell in the huge bunch of people that were watching me. "O-okay," I nodded, sitting up straighter as Mattia passed me another gift box. I ripped open the wrapping paper, crumbling it up and passing it to Mattia so he could throw it out.

"Oh...wow...it's...a pair of oven mitts...?" I asked, looking up at Mattia because why the hell would the baby need oven mitts. "Oh no sweetheart, they're baby booties." The girl who got it for us laughed. I scrunched my eyebrows up, "Booties...?" I asked.

"Just little soft shoes to keep the baby's feet warm, like for when we leave the hospital," Mattia told me, rubbing my shoulder soothingly. "Oh, cool." I nodded, passing the tiny shoes to Mattia so he could put them with all the other gifts I've gotten from everyone at the party.

"They're cute." I heard Mattia mumble before putting the booties down. "Oh my god, this is a life-changer for all my moms I work with, open it! open it!" Des shouted excitedly, waving a pretty big box in my face. Mattia took it thankfully, getting down on both knees in front of me so he could help me open it.

"Is it for the baby, or me?" I questioned, taking the wrapping off. "Something for both of you guys." She replied with a smile, clapping her hands together lightly because of how excited she seemed.

"Oh...it's a... a uh...beer guzzler?" I asked, holding up the box as I looked at the picture on it. "What...Uhm, how is this for both me and the baby?" I asked.

What the hell, are these people crazy? Beer for a baby?

"Baby, it's a breast pump," Mattia said, taking the box from me to get a closer look.

"I don't...I don't have...breast's though, so how does that work? And how is this for the baby and me?" I said, my voice raising a bit because of this dumb gift.

"Sweetie, it's just to help make it easier to feed the baby. Like if you're gone and it's only me and them. You can use the breast pump before you leave and we put the milk in the fridge so the baby can eat even while you're away."

"Yeah, and there is also some nipple cream in there that'll really help with the soreness and all." Des smiled, getting out of her seat and bending down to go through the rest of the bag of gifts she brought for us.

"You just need to put some on after you start chestfeeding to stop the pain."

I cringed as she listened to her go on and on about something called clogged milk ducts, and mastitis. It sounded disgusting.

"But that doesn't benefit me in any sort of way-"

"Okay! I think that...that we are done opening gifts. Everyone thank you so much, it means a lot. I'm really glad we decided to do this, I'm sure Ale is very appreciative of the gifts too. And we can't wait to put them to good use." Mattia interrupted me, clapping his hands together, and standing up.

"'Good use' my ass," I mumbled, folding my hands over my chest as I watched Mattia motion for his dad to turn the music back on.

‼️

I hated this.

Looking around and seeing everyone having fun and dancing with each other while I just sit here and watch.

"I got you cake." I turned my head to see Mattia holding a plate with cake on it. "Thanks," I muttered, taking it and leaving it on the table in front of me.

"You alright now?" He asked, scooting next to me and wrapping his hand around my waist. "Does it look like I'm alright?" I asked, shrugging his arm off of me. "You said we'd be here an hour at most. And it's been four, can we please go now? We've opened gifts, ate cake, danced. The whole fucking party routine. Now let's go." I begged, pulling
his arm.