𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭.

^ what ale is wearing <3

mattia

"No offense, but will you please stop moving around," I said, looking over at Alejandro, who kept bouncing his leg up and down. "Sorry," He apologized, getting up and starting to pace around. "Now you're making me dizzy. Just sit down and calm yourself." I told him. He groaned, rubbing his face.

"I'll be calm when the doctor gets here." He replied. Before the pregnancy doctor came out. "God is good," I mumbled to myself, "Hi, it's nice to meet you. I'm Dr. Neal." A short curvy women stepped in front of us, holding her hand out.

I shook it before Alejandro did the same. "So are you guys expecting, do you guys have a surrogate, or are you coming to check if one of you is a carrier?" She asked.

"He's coming to check if he's a carrier," I told her, she nodded. "Hi...I'm Alejandro." He said shyly. "Well, if you both could follow me that'd be great." She smiled, I stood up, putting my phone in my pocket, and walked in front of Alejandro.

"Wait, what if they're positive?" Alejandro asked, pulling my arm. "Then, you get pregnant. And then we have a baby." I told him with a shrug, before continuing to walk.

"You freak, look away," Alejandro said, taking the gown out of a plastic bag as he took his shirt off. "Sorry." I shook my head, quickly turning away and waiting for him to say if he was done or not.

"Okay, done." He said, I turned back around as he passed me the bag, his boxers, jeans, and shirt inside. I held it in my lap as we sat in the room quietly. Waiting for Dr. Neal to come back.

"Hello again. Alejandro, how are you feeling?" She asked, closing the door behind her and pulling the blinds down before washing her hands at the sink, "A little scared." He replied to her, pulling at his fingers.

"I know it's scary. But it'll be quick." She told him. "Alright, if you could just put your feet up here so I can see between your legs." She said. Alejandro breathed shakily, putting his legs up and folding his arms. She grabbed a blanket, draping it over his legs.

"I'm just gonna do an exam. So take a deep breath for me." She said, She pumped some hand sanitizer on her hands before snapping some gloves on and sitting between his legs. "Wait, wait a minute." He stopped her, "Yes?" She asked, "Will it hurt?" He asked her, freaking out.

"It'll be uncomfortable, and some people have said it burns and just feels like a lot of pressure." She replied to him, "I think Mattia will be glad to hold your hand and let you squeeze as hard as you want." Dr. Neal smiled.

I sighed as he looked over at me. "Yeah...sure," I said, holding my hand out, which he gladly took, and squeezed as Dr. Neal started her exam.

‼️

"Jesus, you squeezed hard," I said, looking down at my white hand. "It hurts." He said, his eyes shut tightly as he stuffed his face into a pillow. "Sorry, are-are you almost done?" I asked Dr. Neal as she did a final swab.

"Yup, just finished." She said with a nod. Finishing up and covering Alejandros legs with a blanket. "Done?" He asked with teary eyes. "Yeah, your all done. I'm so sorry that it hurt honey." She apologized before standing up.

"You did amazing though." She told him, before taking the swabs she did and putting them in a small plastic container and taking her gloves off, washing her hands, and leaving the room.

"How long will it take?" Alejandro asked me, I shrugged, not exactly knowing what he meant. "Oh, probably just a day or two for the results to come back," I replied, he nodded. Closing his eyes.