𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏

alejandro

"No." I told Mattia, shoving another scoop of cookie dough in my mouth and putting my feet up.

"Wh-y-you didn't even let me tell you what I was gonna say Ale." He said. I shrugged, "Whatever it is, is probably dumb. And no offense but your voice is kinda irritating. Especially since I have to hear it everyday." I said, brushing a hand through my hair before reaching for the remote controller to put on a movie.

"That is not very kind." He frowned, laying down on the couch, his head on my lap. I laughed, quickly covering my mouth so he wouldn't be offended. "Fine...what is it?" I asked, twirling his messy bed-head hair around my fingers.

"Okay...I wanna do this thing, have you ever heard of a maternity photo sh-"

"No, shut up." I said quickly. He whined, making me burst out laughing at his childishness. "No, c'mon it's not funny, I really want to do this. I even already booked an appointment to do it. Please?" He begged.

"Nooo, I'm fat and ugly. Being in front of a bunch of people with cameras and shit is not what I need." I told him, putting the cover back on my ice cream and putting it on the coffee table in front of us.

"No Mattia."

"Please?"

"No."

"Pleaseee?"

"I said no."

"Please!?"

"Nope."

"I BEG OF YOU!"

"Absolutely not."

"Please babe?!"

"No."

"Pl-"

"Okay, but only if we make a deal."'

Mattia's face lit up, "YES! Okay anything, yeah." He nodded, sitting up and holding his hands together. "Never mind." I replied, pulling at my fingers since this deal would be a little weird. Mattia made a loud wailing sound, "PLEASE!" He yelled. I groaned loudly since I would not win this stupid fight with him.

"If I tell you...you can't be like annoying about it...or make me embarrassed...Please?" I asked, holding his face in my hands, his whole face was smushed and he couldn't really talk so he just nodded.

"Okay...so...ever since I-I began my second-second trimester...I've-I've been...been like-like...h-ho-well...like-"

"Horny?" Mattia finished my sentence for me. I wanted to curl up in a tiny ball and never be seen ever again, but since Mattia's already seen me naked and...and we've had sex and stuff. "Yeah...I guess." I shrugged, looking down at my stomach.

"Ohhh, I see how it is," He said, a cheeky smile on his face and he wiggled his eyebrows like a freak, "Okay never mind because now you'll never leave it alone." I said, pushing myself off of the couch. Mattia stopped me, taking my arm and apologizing.

"Ale, it's nothing to be embarrassed about. When I was younger I was sex hungry too, you horny little weirdo." He smiled and laughed to himself. I wanted to punch but he was still holding my hand, and my other arm was behind me. I was just too lazy to move it.

"Okay, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He said once again. Scooting closer to me and hugging me as an apology. "How 'bout this...if you do the maternity photo shoot...then I, will fulfill your wants and needs." Mattia told me. I scrunched my face up at that. Shaking my head.

"No way. I'd rather touch myself than go to that photo shoot." I said, a small smirk on my face. "Aleee," He hummed, shaking my arm. "No Mattia, I told you I don't wanna do it. Respect my wishes please." I asked kindly. Leaning down and kissing his forehead to lessen the blow.