𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝.

alejandro

So you grab your girls

And you grab a couple more

And you all come meet me

In the middle of the floor

Said the air is thick, it's smellin' right

So you pass to the left and you sail to the right

Mattia sang at a loud volume.

I rolled my eyes. "Jesus Christ! A little louder, please! I'm
positive the baby can almost hear you if you'd just be louder!" I yelled, snuggling my legs up closer on the seat. Mattia pressed his lips in a thin line, turning the volume down. "Sorry." He apologized. Leaning over and rubbing my stomach.

"Hm...'s okay," I mumbled. We were supposed to take a limo back home, but ended up just driving because the car was too late.

We also had to wake up early so we could go to the park and feed the ducks for Nano. And now I just wanted to go home and sleep. Fricking Mattia and his stupid singing...

"We're just an hour away. You can shower when we get home, sound good?" He asked, I sighed. Humming as a reply, "When's the appointment for the x-ray baby thing?" I asked, putting my hand under my chin as I rested my head on the window. "At 3:40-ish? You'll have time to wash up and stuff." He shrugged, pushing my hair away from my forehead.

"And Nano's asleep. You get some rest, I'll wake you up when we get home."

‼️

"Hm, I'm getting car sick, can you drive slower?" I asked, rubbing my waist as I stared out of the window. "Yeah, I'm just trying to get there fast, our appointments in ten minutes." He replied, slowing down a bit and tapping his fingers on the wheel like he was nervous.

"Well if you don't slow down I'll puke all over your dashboard."

"Sorry babe, but on a good note. Are you excited to see the baby? Nano?" Mattia questioned, "Yeah! Do you think they got bigger? Cause last time they were the size of a baby hamster." Nano said. I laughed, remembering how upset he was that the baby wasn't 'a big boy'

"They definitely got bigger, maybe the size of an overweight hamster," Mattia said, making Nano giggle. "It's a boy, right? So when they're born, I'll have a little brother!" Nano shouted excitedly.

I stopped. Glancing over at Mattia who had a death grip on the steering wheel. "Uh...Nano...so, we actually don't know the gender of the baby yet, but hopefully, we can find out soon...but, uh...but honey, when the baby is born...you won't be their big brother..."

I turned my head to look at my little brother, who had a confused look on his face. "Why not?" He questioned, holding his toy dinosaur in his hands.

Mattia mumbled something under his breath, that I didn't catch. "...uh, well...it's...let's just talk about it when we get home, 'kay?" I asked, Nano nodded, looking out of the window.

Silence filled the car after that.

Nano might've not felt weird. But I've never felt so awkward and uncomfortable in my life.