𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐩𝐨𝐰.

long chapter 🤨

mattia

"Ale, baby...c'mon babe, wake up," I said as I leaned over, shaking Alejandro softly to get him awake. "Hm...too early..." He mumbled, shaking his head a bit.

"Awe, c'mon babe, you gotta get up. We gotta start driving to  New York." I told him, slowly taking the blanket off of him, "Too early for New York," He whined, I smiled. He was so excited yesterday to get going. "But there's fashion there live. C'mon, let's wake up now." I told him with a smile.

He lifted his head, his hair messy. "I'm up now...hi," He grinned tiredly. I laughed, patting his back before standing up and going over to our closet that we were using for the time being.

"I started packing already babe, so all you gotta do is change into sweatpants, and a hoodie. Then we'll be good to go, Nano is probably already up, I heard him singing his ABCs in the bathroom." I said, before opening the door and closing it again to go and grab another suitcase.

"Nanito? Babe, Ale is finally awake if you wanna go see him." I told the little boy as I saw him shut his bedroom door, he shouted excitedly. Running towards the bedroom door and pushing it open. I smiled as I heard him yell Ale's name, and probably tackle him in a hug.

‼️

I glanced over at the couch to see a sleepy-looking Ale, holding Nano in his lap. "Honey, let's get in the car, I already got a room in the hotel we're gonna stay in. You can sleep there." I said, putting my hands on Ale's shoulders. He whined a bit.

"Let's go!" Nano said happily, clapping his hands together. He was probably the most excited to get going. "Okay, fine. Let's get going papi." Ale said, standing up and reaching his hand under and back up his shirt to scratch his belly.

"Okay, that's the last of it," Mattia said as he shut the door behind him. Stepping into the car and buckling his seat belt. "Then let's go," Ale said, his tone a bit annoyed. "Alright. San, you can get going." Mattia told the driver. Wrapping his arm around Alejandro's shoulder and pulling him close to his warm body.

‼️

Ale sighed contently, tilting his head up slightly and kissing at Mattia's neck. "Seriously?" The older boy asked playfully. "Nano's busy," Ale told him, laughing as he reaches to unbuckle his seatbelt. "Ah-Ale, no, not now babe. We can do it later. Something could happen if you don't have your belt on...At the hotel, m'kay?" Mattia said, taking the boy's hand and pulling it away from his waist.

"But now would be perfect."

"No Ale, later. You need to be safe."

‼️

"Hm, I just wanted to have sex and you were being annoying. My attitude is your fault, not mine." Ale said sassily as he opened the limo trunk. Mattia laughed, "You're so right Ale. My deepest apologies for making you annoyed. I hope you can find a way to forgive me." He said dramatically, grabbing the bags from the back.

"I wanna grab my own bag!" Nano shouted as he jumped out of the car, with the help of Sam. "Alright papi, here," Mattia said, handing the small excited boy his luggage. Nano thanked him, grabbing onto Ale's hand.

"We're on the eighth floor, you guys wait by the elevator while I check us in, m'kay?" Alejandro nodded as a huge buff guy followed behind them with their luggage on this cart, that Nano just seemed to be mesmerized by.