𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥.

ale's ootd ^

mattia

"Wait-but-Ale...she said it was impossible." I stuttered, sitting down next to him and folding my hands in front of me. It was the next day after Ale told me he was pregnant, I flipped shit.

Not in a bad way. But it was just a surprise. "I'm aware of what she said...but what the hell do you want me to do?" He asked. "You wanted this, why are you so annoying about it now," Alejandro said, playing with the bottom of his dark grey sweater.

"I'm not annoyed or whatever...just happy...and a little shocked..." I replied, resting my hands on my knees. "What did she say? Other than...that there tiny." I asked, he shrugged slightly, looking down at his legs. "I shouldn't strain myself, or get too stressed, and if I did that it could risk the baby's health." He explained.

"I just have to be super careful." He fiddled around with his hands, pulling at his fingers before looking over at me. "I don't wanna lose another baby...so can we agree, to just not—not fight at all." He said. I sighed, nodding. "Yeah, of course. No fighting, no stress." I said sternly.

‼️

I popped a few grapes in my mouth as I looked over at the kitchen table, seeing Ale help Nano with his school project, this thing for the last day of school I think. I grabbed the house phone, dialing my dad's phone number to tell him the news.

"Nano's asking if you can help with his project, he needs superglue but doesn't wanna accidentally glue his fingers together," Alejandro said, walking into the kitchen, holding a bag of chips. "Yeah, one second, oh wait. Do you think it's too soon to tell my dad about this all?" I asked, leaning on the counter.

"Uh...yeah probably. Dr. O'Neal said we should wait until after the first trimester, cause that's when we're in the clear with anything dangerous." He replied, "ooh" ing when he saw the bowl of grapes beside me. "Alright. He can wait then...but you said Nano needed help with superglue for his project?" I asked, scratching the back of my head.

"Yeah, he asked for you." He said, leaving the bag of chips and taking the grapes with him to the living room. I put the house phone back down, going to the dining room where Nano was sitting, his tongue poked out of the side of his mouth trying to focus.

‼️

"Yay!" Nano clapped his hands, both of us looking proudly at his finished project. "You have to present this tomorrow to the class?" I asked, he nodded before Ale walked over to us both.

Nano held up the small poster board, pointing at the glitter hearts all over the paper. "Wow, it's beautiful Nano, everyone's gonna love it." He said, both of them smiling like goofs.

"This, in my opinion, deserves a visit to the park. Hm?" I inquired, a grin on my face as I looked up at Ale, hoping for a positive response.

"It'll be bedtime in two hours." He said this while folding his arms across his chest. "But Nano spent the entire day working on this. And you look wonderful; everyone should see your skirt." Nano giggled beside me as I blushed at Ale.

"Hmmm...okay, but get in the car so we can go quickly and arrive on time." With a huff, he demanded. I looked across at Nano, and we both had a satisfied and accomplished expression on our faces.

Who could say no to us? We're both such cuties. Ale rolled his eyes at me, "You could get away with murder." He said to me, sounding serious. I bit my bottom lip at that, mouthing a sorry before motioning for Nano to go and get ready.

‼️

"Don't go too far, babe!" Ale yelled at Nano as the younger boy ran around the small field of flowers, the both of us sitting down on the grass. Well, I was, he had but on the concrete. "Wanna sit on my jacket?" I asked, he was wearing a light-colored skirt and he probably didn't want any grass stains on them.

"Sure." He replied shortly. I quickly unzipped my jacket, taking it off and laying it down on the grassy spot next to me. He hesitated before sitting down on top of it, putting his knees up to his chest but keeping them closed so nobody would see between his skirt.

"I thought we agreed on no fighting," I said, a bit confused because Ale was the one who recommended us not fighting. "Yeah...but when you go against my parenting skills just to get Nano to like you, you better believe I'm gonna argue." He spat, sounding agitated having to explain why he was annoyed.

"Well. I wasn't trying to get Nano to like me, it was just me trying to reward him for doing good on his schoolwork." I explained, looking over at him with a small pout. I didn't want him to be mad at me.

"Hm, whatever." He shrugged. "Doesn't matter. Just stop talking about it before I start ignoring you." I nodded at that, stopping the conversation so we wouldn't go on and on about who's right and who's wrong in this situation. But in my opinion. I'm right. Just don't tell Ale.

‼️

"Good night, babe. I love you." I overheard Ale say somewhere from the hallway. I assume he was saying that to Nano because we had stayed at the park later than expected and it was now quite late. Nano, on the other hand, deserves to stay up past his bedtime, especially because tomorrow is his last day of school.

I heard a knock on my door, sitting up and shutting my phone off. "Yeah? What's up?" I asked, "Hey, does your bathroom have hot water. Nano used all of it while taking a bath." Alejandro asked, cracking his knuckles. I nodded.

"Yeah, there's a towel in there too," I said, he thanked me, pushing my bedroom door open wider. "I'm gonna leave this open just in case Nano calls me." He told me, shuffling over to my bathroom and shutting the door behind him before I heard the lights flicker on.

I left one of the lamp lights on so Alejandro wouldn't have to walk in the dark after he was done. I let the TV play quietly as my eyes closed a few times while watching the boring news about what's going on in the world, just stupid shit.

When I heard the bathroom door unlock, I opened my eyes. I was expecting Nano to come in and tell me he'd had a nasty dream or something.

But seeing Ale with a towel wrapped around his waist and his arms covering the top of his body made me smile a little. "I appreciate you allowing me to use your shower." He expressed his gratitude to me. "Yeah, of course." I offered him a friendly nod, yawning a bit and stretching my arms.

He shyly walked out of the room, saying a quiet and groggy goodnight, calling my bedroom door. But before he did, I noticed a small bump around his stomach area, but it appeared to be nothing more than a pudge. Despite this, I thought it was adorable.

‼️

that was such a bad chapter omg i'm sorry