𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.

***august***

alejandro

"Come cuddle with me Nano, please?" I asked as he played around with his toys on the carpet of his room. He sighed but stood up, walking over and laying down next to me. "What's wrong Ale?" He asked, wrapping his little arms around my neck and holding me tight. "Nothing baby, I just miss your hugs sometimes is all," I replied to him.

Mattia had left our cuddling session to go outside and water the plants, which I was not too happy about. I also had been having cramps this morning so people being affectionate with me made me feel very happy. Thankfully, I am now in my second trimester, and most people say that this time is the easiest. Besides my uterus opening and making room for this baby, I've been great.

I heard the back glass door close downstairs and smiled knowing Mattia was coming back. "Hey babes." He said, taking his slippers off and walking over to the bed with us. "Hello," I said sleepily as the bed dipped and Mattia laid down behind me.

"How're the cramps?" He asked, putting a hand on my hip and rubbing softly. "They've gone away somewhat, but they come and go, the pains not too bad though," I replied, turning around to look at him, he smiled at me before kissing my temple.

"Nano, you wanna ask him, or do you want me to?" Mattia asked Nano, looking down at him. Nano shrugged. I looked at both of them with a confused face. I'm not sure what they were talking about, but it's relevant to me so I'd better listen.

"You ask," Mattia sighed as he listened to my little brother say that. "Fine, Alejandro...me and Nano were talking, and we wanna go to six flags." He told me, I raised an eyebrow at him. "I thought today was a stay-at-home kinda thing," I whined, not wanting to leave my bed.

"Oh c'mon, we'll only go for a few hours tops. It'll be fun, yeah?" Mattia asked me, hugging me tighter and basically spooning me from behind.

"Did Nano ask first or did you come up with the idea?" Alejandro asked, Nano's probably never even heard of six flags before. He doesn't even like going to amusement parks because he thinks they're boring. "Alright fine, I came up with the idea but Nano wants to go, he thinks it'll be fun. And it will be, but not unless you don't come with."

I sighed. It's like I'm living with two children. Mattia's like an eight-year-old when it comes to kiddie things like parks. "Hmm," I hummed, deciding if I wanted to go or not. I really didn't wanna. But it could be fun, and Nano seemed excited about it.

"Fine, we can go." I nodded. Making Nano and Mattia smile happily.

‼️

"You almost done?" I heard Mattia asked Nano as he changed, "Yes." Nano replied, putting his shirt on as I looked through my closet for pants. Mattia had his back to Nano, not wanting to make him uncomfortable by staring at him while he got dressed. "Here babe, got your comfy sweats," Mattia said, holding his arm out to Nano.

"Lookit, is this hat cute?" I asked Mattia, showing him the green bucket hat I was gonna wear today. "Yeah, it's really cute." He told me with a nod, I said a quiet 'I know right.' before putting my white top on and going to Mattia's closet and looking through his clothes.

"Mattia!" I called out, I heard Mattia tell Nano a quick 'One sec,' before coming down the hall and into our room. "What?" He asked, I pulled a pair of green sweatpants out of his drawer and a white shirt with a character from naruto on it. "You're gonna wear these and this shirt, okay?" I told him, holding up the clothes. "Why these?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "They match with my hat and my outfit that's why," I replied.

He took them from me then went to the bathroom to change his clothes.

‼️

alejandro and mattia's matching outfit (just pretend mattia's wearing a white shirt lol)