𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭.

this pov

"Jesus, reeks of baby in here, just how I like it, where's my favorite girl?" Destiny asked, shutting the front door behind her before seeing Mattia and Luna sitting down on the couch, the two of them cuddled up close as Luna drank her morning bottle.

"Hey cuties! What are you both up to?" Destiny smiled, taking her boots off before skipping over to the living room.

"Hey Des, nothin' much. Look Lu, say hi to auntie Dezzie." Mattia said, turning his girl sideways so she would see her aunt, Luna not seeming too amused as she continued to drink her milk, Destiny made grabby hands at the adorable little girl. Mattia immediately passing her over.

"Hi, pretty girl. You look gorgeous today, my goodness. Look at you, your tiny shirt, your beautiful curly hair, and oh my days look at these chubby little cheeks, gosh. I have such baby fever, I'm gonna faint." Destiny gasped dramatically, she had a little boy but he was six and such a little asshole since he had it in his head that he was a teenager. Plus, he mostly stayed with his dad. Hating the company of his mom.

"I will never be able to get enough of this baby, gosh. Mattia, I don't know how you don't attack her with kisses every second of every day." Destiny pouted, poking Luna's belly softly as she grunted quietly, giving her aunt a side eye since she wanted to be left in peace while drinking her bottle.

"What makes you think I don't do that? Who wouldn't? She's too damn cute." Mattia smiled, rubbing his temple tiredly as he stared up at both girls.

Sadly, Luna woke up pretty early today and really didn't seem in any mood to go back to bed. She practically demanded to be held and for a warm bottle waiting for her when she got downstairs by transportation of her fathers arms.

"How's your morning been, Des?"

She shrugged, tilting Luna's bottle up a bit more so that she could finish the last of her milk.

"I had a mom call me at about...five in the morning, sobbing about how scared she was for her baby to be born. She's about seven months and has a c-section scheduled at thirty-nine weeks so it's completely understandable, but I spent the last three hours consoling her and explaining that it was okay to be scared and that I'd be there for her. But she's practically raising the baby on her own since her husbands in the navy, she still seemed a bit shaken up though when I left."

Mattia sighed listening to the whole story. Destiny really knew how to make him incredibly sad with her stories about single, or depressed mothers tackling the hard road of pregnancy on their own, or with unsupportive husbands. Even mother's who had great husbands but just didn't know how to comfort them.

It always made him upset thinking about how Alejandro had to raise Luna by himself for the first month of her life, all on his own. Without the support of someone who truly loved him.

He felt awful about it but he had to do what he had to do.

"But that's about it, how've you been?" She asked, Luna making a quiet cooing sound as she finished her milk, pushing her bottle away with her tiny fist and starting to whine quietly. "Luna woke me up pretty early, at like eight-ish, and she wouldn't let me get any sleep, just wanted to lay in my bed beside me and pull at my hair. Such a little weirdo..." Mattia rolled his eyes at the thought of how clingy his daughter was at times, but she just loved to be coddled.

"She's a spoiled rotten daddy's girl, aren't you? aren't you, babe?" Destiny asked, setting the small bottle down on the counter beside her as she decided to take a seat on the couch next to Mattia, laying Luna down in a different position in her arms to burp her.

"Want me to watch her a bit while you get some sleep?" Destiny asked, patting the small girls back as she pulled at her aunts hoodie.

"Would you? Please? She just went to bed so early last night, and I went down late, I've-I've barely gotten more than four hours of sleep, please?" Mattia practically begged, stuffing a pillow under his head.