𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.

third pov

Alejandro hated the sound of Luna crying more than anything in the world now. No matter how often Mattia held her, she wouldn't stop, it'd just be an endless cycle of cries.

Luckily, Ale had pumped a ton of milk and stored it in the fridge just so Luna wouldn't go hungry and he wouldn't have to see her.

No matter how many times people told Ale she looked like him, all he saw in her was his mom and Mattia. She really was their mini-me.

Nano had already gone to school, so it was just Mattia taking care of the little girl. Which Alejandro knew was hard because he had to do it himself for a while, and Luna is not easy work to put up with. "So damn annoying..." He muttered, grabbing one of Nano's stuffed animals and covering his head.

But Luna would not stop crying until her mother held her.

It was ten in the morning, and he was already awake, so Alejandro decided to just get up and go downstairs to make breakfast for himself, he needed to just get over it, even if that meant having to see Mattia...

He made his way downstairs, quickly getting to the kitchen and going into the fridge.

Mentally rolling his eyes when he glanced over at the living room and saw Mattia laid out on the couch, holding onto Luna and trying to quiet her down.

"I-I know we aren't talking to each other...but do you know where those pacifiers are? T-the yellow ones with flowers? She loves those and I can't find them, I'm hoping that can quiet her down." Mattia asked, rocking her back and forth.

Alejandro stayed quiet, grabbing some strawberries from the fridge and leaving them on the counter.

"Ale, please. You know her better than anyone else, please just help me with this and I won't ever bother you with her ever again...she won't stop and I'm totally lost here..." Mattia practically begged, looking over at his husband with desperate eyes.

Alejandro still stayed silent.

If Mattia didn't know how to calm his own daughter down, then that was his fault. Alejandro kept telling himself over and over again. But that wouldn't stop the guilt he felt with hearing the stress in Mattia's voice.

He turned his back to the older boy, continuing to make his food before he heard Mattia grab his crutches, setting Luna down in her bassinet and standing up.

Luna still crying.

‼️

Alejandro was guessing that Destiny picked Mattia and Luna up because the two of them were gone. Alejandro had the house to himself which made him very happy.

Mattia left the house a complete disaster though, Luna's toys, clothes, and blankets everywhere, after Ale just cleaned.

"Fucking asshole...making messes everywhere." He mumbled as he began to clean, which he had to hurry doing since Nano was coming home soon and would most likely need help with his homework whenever he got back.

‼️

"I miss Lu and Mattia..." Nano whispered, leaning his head on his older brother's shoulder as a 'Tom and Jerry' episode played on the living room TV. "Yeah...but they'll be back home soon...so we...should probably...Nano...can we talk, baby?" Alejandro asked, sitting up as he leaned over, grabbing the remote controller, and shutting the TV off.

Nano looked up at Alejandro weirdly, nodding as he started to pull at his fingers.

Whenever a conversation with Alejandro started like this, Nano was most likely in trouble for doing something bad. But Nano hasn't been bad at school the whole week, so he was very confused.