𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐚.

mattia

"Okay Pa, okay. Yes, I know. Papa no, he's fine. You don't have to come over, no offense. I love you but we're fine. Yeah, he's just sleeping Pa. Yeah, we'll visit you later today. And we'll bring Nano, his little brother...Okay...yeah, we have something to tell you so we'll see you at the restaurant at seven."

"Yes Papa, bye. Love you too." I rushed to hang up to go upstairs and check on Alejandro. I'm pretty sure he was laying down and watching a movie or something, but he told me that he would most likely fall asleep.

"Ale?" I called out as I got to the top of the staircase. I pushed our room door open seeing him laying down and cuddling Nano. "Hey." He said sleepily, rubbing his eyes.

"Hey, you don't wanna take a nap? You seem sleepy." I said, standing beside him. He shrugged, "I'm okay. I don't wanna miss seeing your dad and everything." He told me, yawning and putting his hand over his mouth. "That's in four hours Ale, get some rest. It's okay." I reassured him. He smiled, "Thanks." He said, rolling on his side and holding Nano closer.

I pulled the blanket over them all to keep them warm. For some reason, even though it was summer, and hot ass hell outside. It was nice and cool inside.

‼️

"Marcus! No, I told you no. I'm not doing that anymore. I have a kid on the way, I'm gonna have a family of my own soon. I'm not gonna be that person anymore! What? Are—are you a fucking idiot?! I said no! My dad even knows I'm not going in...I am not that person anymore. Now fuck off." I yelled, pulling the phone away from my ear and hanging up.

I threw my phone on the couch, running a hand through my hair and turning around to go upstairs. My face softened as I saw Nano standing there tiredly. "Hello." He smiled a bit, pushing his glasses up on his face. "Hey, buddy, how'd you sleep?" I asked, calming myself down.

"Good, I'm not sleepy an'more, just hungry." He said, hopping off the last step and rubbing his eyes as he walked over to the kitchen. "That's great. So watcha' gonna make to eat?" I asked as he grabbed a step stool from under the counter and stepped on top of it, reaching up to the cabinet that held our plates. I smiled at how adorable he is. "A PB&J," He replied.

"That's cool, is Ale still sleeping?" I asked as he walked back over to the counter, dragging the step stool with his foot. "Yes, he snores when he sleeps, and it woke me up." He said, grabbing the loaf of bread and taking two slices out. "But it's okay, the baby makes him sleepy." Nano shrugged, leaning over and grabbing the peanut butter on the corner of the counter.

"Who were you talking to?" He asked, turning his head and looking at me. I scratched the back of my head sheepishly, "A friend of mine." I shrugged a little, he gave me a skeptical look like he didn't believe me. "Ale says 'You gotta be nice to your friends.' and you didn't sound nice to Marcus," Nano told me, shaking his head. I laughed.

"You're right, you are supposed to be nice to your friends. But Marcus isn't nice, so I can be mean to him all I want." I said. "Can I be mean to people that are mean to me?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. "Yeah, when you go back to school you can." I gave him a nod, going to the fridge and grabbing some lemonade.

‼️

"We're just gonna go to a restaurant, talk and eat, it won't be too fancy and we won't be there long if you don't want to be," I told Alejandro as he looked around for clothes, he rubbed his eyes tiredly and stretched a few times before letting out a loud yawn. "Will your dad care if I wear girly clothes?" He asked me, taking out a white shirt on a hanger and throwing it on the bed.