𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬.

third pov

"Five more minutes...just five more..." Alejandro mumbled to himself, turning the corner of his and Nano's street to do another lap around their block.

He'd been running for two hours now, Nano was at home with Kairi probably outside playing tag because they were both incredibly immature.

‼️

"So you're just...never gonna see them again?" Kairi asked, leaning his head on the couch and looking up at Alejandro who just shrugged and looked away. "Yeah, that's exactly what I'm gonna do," Alejandro replied, reaching over and grabbing his hot coffee mug and carefully taking a sip as he looked across at the TV.

"Really?"

"Kairi...why are you so shocked? You're acting as if you didn't do the same thing when you and him were together." Alejandro scoffed, putting his coffee cup back down and laying back on the couch.

"Yeah but...Luna's your daughter, me and Mattia never had any children together-"

"You did, but you just had an abortion and got rid of the problem easily. I had to go through with it." Alejandro told him, thinking back to all the times when he could have gotten an abortion, but couldn't because of how scared he was of Mattia doing something to him.

"Alejandro, seriously? You don't care about your daughter? You don't wanna be involved in her life in any sort of way now?" Kairi was a bit shocked, Alejandro watched Luna for a little under a month, he's her father. Kairi just wasn't sure why Alejandro was so eager to get away from his family.

"Nope..."

"Ale...I-I know that you don't like him...I don't like him either...I hate the fact that you got stuck with him out of all other people with your scar but...she's your daughter, you aren't gonna miss her over the next few years?"

"Kairi, y'know...if all you're gonna do is ask about Luna then you should just leave..." Alejandro mumbled, sitting up and pushing himself off of the couch, grabbing his coffee mug, and walking off to the kitchen.

"Ale-Alejandro, I'm just trying to make sure you aren't doing something you're gonna regret-"

"I'm not! I don't wanna be her fucking dad-or mom, or whatever I am to her. Now, just get out." He said, setting his coffee on the counter and watching from the kitchen to see if Kairi would leave. "I watched Nano for three hours and I don't even get a thank you?" Kairi scoffed, rolling his eyes as he slipped his crocs back on.

Thankfully, Nano was upstairs playing with his toys so he didn't really hear any of the arguing from downstairs, and even if he did, he wouldn't be too worried about it.

‼️

"She sleeps a lot easier now, papa," Mattia told his dad, looking down at his sleeping daughter in her car seat.

"That's great, and look at her, she's grown much more since she was born. Just beautiful," Giacomo smiled. He couldn't have been happier that he had a granddaughter who was just gorgeous.

Mattia and his dad scheduled to have breakfast, just so Giacomo could talk to him about... everything that's happened the past few weeks. "Besides her...have you and Alejandro spoken?" His dad asked.

Him and Alejandro haven't talked, but he's certainly thought about calling him himself soon.

Just because he wanted to try to be a family again. But it sucked knowing that Alejandro was defiantly happier off without Mattia and Luna.

"Dad...please..."

‼️

"Emilian! C'mon, we're gonna be late for Des' party!" Alejandro yelled, leaning on the back of the living room couch as he pulled his socks over his feet, doing the same with his shoes.